VFL VFL Round 15 v Frankston. Sunday July 2nd. 12pm @ Kinetic Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually go to the Frankston game, but can’t this year.

The crowd - Frankston fans - are almost as entertaining as the footy. Those who hang out at their social club get louder and louder as the day goes on, playing musical instruments and chanting.

One of our assistants (can’t recall who and he may not be with us anymore) is a Frankston lad, and last time I was there he copped a lot of affectionate abuse from the locals. Along the lines of ‘don’t forget where you come from’.😊

I usually go to the Frankston game, but can’t this year.

The crowd - Frankston fans - are almost as entertaining as the footy. Those who hang out at their social club get louder and louder as the day goes on, playing musical instruments and chanting.

One of our assistants (can’t recall who and he may not be with us anymore) is a Frankston lad, and last time I was there he copped a lot of affectionate abuse from the locals. Along the lines of ‘don’t forget where you come from’.😊
I've never been to a frankston game, so I'm making this my first.

Surely not? I don't any recollection of going to frankston, but I know I was there for the game hahaha.
There’s a hell of a difference between Franston and Werribee, location wise at least. Not so sure about the class of the residents though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back