News 2020 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Jedd

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Sep 5, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Tough draw with GWS at the moment they will want "revenge" for the GF, need the win this week then we're still 50/50 if we don't manage to get up on GWS

GoTigers2015

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Mitchelton-Scott
Change GWS vs Richmond to the Gabba:

While NSW’s outbreaks are comparatively small at the moment, the AFL has set up round eight with the expectation that it could become an untenable situation.

Tiger Toffee

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
So who was the genius from AFL house that thought it would be a good idea to schedule us a game in Sydney immediately after they been placed on high alert and border closure extended
Shift the bloody game to our home ground at Metricon ,,,, now
Isn't the Gabba our home ground. How many in a row there now, cue the melts about Richmond and their safe place, the Gabba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach_Required

Premiership Player
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sydney City Roosters & Liverpool
So who was the genius from AFL house that thought it would be a good idea to schedule us a game in Sydney immediately after they been placed on high alert and border closure extended
Shift the bloody game to our home ground at Metricon ,,,, now
If this happens then I doubt we will be sent to Perth this year, WA will be locking us out I reckon :tearsofjoy:

Bojangles17

Hall of Famer
May 17, 2004
Punt Rd β€˜17πŸ† β€˜19πŸ†
AFL Club
Richmond
If this happens then I doubt we will be sent to Perth this year, WA will be locking us out I reckon :tearsofjoy:
Apparently they’re not letting families go to WA so that counts us out as cotch’s crew is part of our entourage. , it’s called premiership privilege

Top Bottom