No Oppo Supporters 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am very nervous for Gaz Rohan. I walked away to my car, from the 2016 GF, saying that should we make another GF, Gaz would help get us there but then Horse should pull him from the GF team because he has been a spooked non contributor twice.

I am sure Gaz will turn this around tonight & help get a medal around his neck, as he was unlucky to miss 2012 with the badly broken leg.
Good luck Gaz. Go for the double & get the Norm Smith too.
I'm putting a sneaky 10 on him.
I truly hope so. Both mighty mouse mcglynn and rohan missing out from the 2012 original squad was heart breaking. Felt so sad seeing the tears roll down from mcglynn after that loss and whilst we couldn't quite get over the line for him in his final game, it would truly be a special moment to see rohan get that medal today. He has his detractors i know but i hope they're put aside today.

Last edited:
Gary Rohan paying $51 for Norm Smith.
Absolute waste of $10 but go Gaz!

Nank now a three time premiership player. What might have been if we hadn't dropped him for Tippett in the 2016 finals. We could have overcome the umps and convinced him to stay

Poor Rhys Shaw hearing from sources that he was virtually left one out in the hub with no support , poor bloke. He's not in a good place , a really good person.

I hope the news of roos going there are false.. I hope they stay anchored to the bottom of the ladder for a long time... I hope their fans become disappointed with their treatment of players and mismanagement of the club and stop turning up to games...

Most of all, i hope the afl takes advantage of this opportunity and fold the club in the next 2 to 3 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the news of roos going there are false.. I hope they stay anchored to the bottom of the ladder for a long time... I hope their fans become disappointed with their treatment of players and mismanagement of the club and stop turning up to games...

Most of all, i hope the afl takes advantage of this opportunity and fold the club in the next 2 to 3 years
As much as we dislike them you don't want that , some of us have been through that. There are great people on and off the field at all footy clubs. They have to accept that they have to go to Tassie.

North has spent the last decade selling games to Tassie, trying to get as close to the state as possible, yet when people say they should move the club there their fans get upset about it....... This is on the back of North looking to move to Sydney and the Gold Coast

North has spent the last decade selling games to Tassie, trying to get as close to the state as possible, yet when people say they should move the club there their fans get upset about it....... This is on the back of North looking to move to Sydney and the Gold Coast
They didn't look to move to the GC the AFL offered that. They would have got everything done for them up there.

Shift them to Tassie. Make it a genuine AFL, not a VFL with a few satellites.

Poor Rhys Shaw hearing from sources that he was virtually left one out in the hub with no support , poor bloke. He's not in a good place , a really good person.
Well we just might get him back Bedders & put our arms around him. He may have had his confidence shattered as a senior coach at that trash of a club but he left the Swans at the top of his game as a highly rated assistant. There is absolutely no reason as to why he wouldn't walk right back into a role at our club.

I think we are both in need of each other right now, provided his relationship with Horse is intact from when he moved on.

Well we just might get him back Bedders & put our arms around him. He may have had his confidence shattered as a senior coach at that trash of a club but he left the Swans at the top of his game as a highly rated assistant. There is absolutely no reason as to why he wouldn't walk right back into a role at our club.

I think we are both in need of each other right now, provided his relationship with Horse is intact from when he moved on.

While I like the idea our coaching ranks are full, as Ben Matthews has signed to take Stevie J's spot.

Jude Bolton told me in the pub on Friday.

Ok. I should have read further on.

He was in the pub with Kirky and Fitzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back