Discussion 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
48 interviews with the Kent this week
Fighting hard with Jack Riewoldt for the most over exposed player in the comp. I'll at least give Dangerfield credit since he plays well until Riewoldt who is cooked.

But seriously, no one needs the same two people doing interviews on every single platform every single week. I know they need to constantly stroke those enormous egos they both have but someone needs to tel them they aren't nearly interesting enough for anyone to need to hear from them 20 times a week.

Fighting hard with Jack Riewoldt for the most over exposed player in the comp. I'll at least give Dangerfield credit since he plays well until Riewoldt who is cooked.

But seriously, no one needs the same two people doing interviews on every single platform every single week. I know they need to constantly stroke those enormous egos they both have but someone needs to tel them they aren't nearly interesting enough for anyone to need to hear from them 20 times a week.
Maybe they could interview that dopey prick Henry for something different

Called the Cats v Tigers GF months ago, after they'd beaten us. Not exactly a long shot I know but I don't get much right in footy so I'm claiming it!

I was hoping all the bad juju I put out would make them both fail.

Mitch Duncan is criminally underrated, everyone goes on about Dangerfield and Selwood but that game where they smashed us earlier in the year he was far and away BOG. The fact that Guthrie made AA over him is hilarious too. Brisbane are cooked, too many blokes that aren’t up for it, they’ve got youth on their side but and a fit Daniher will be very good for them I reckon.
I wonder if we make a play for Eric Hipwood after they take Joe Daniher? Provide cover for Ming & bring all the Saints supporters home!

I wonder if we make a play for Eric Hipwood after they take Joe Daniher? Provide cover for Ming & bring all the Saints supporters home!
Hope not goes missing too often - should make a massive play for Jeremy Cameron instead 👍👍

My brain would explode, he kicks so badly on goal that it makes me want to spew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott has gone all David Brent with his beard and open shirt. He was always a knob but he's upped his flogness level. Private school twat. ;)

Definitely not, can’t take a contested mark. Has potential but hasn’t come close yet. Max King has already shown more in one year than what Hipwood has in 5.

Hope Saints watching Tigers and Cats and what it takes to win big finals

Call it for what it is.

Brissie all season have had issues kicking straight in front of goal.
Cats were the form team coming in.

Port ever since like round 4 went from 17 goal average to 9 and effectively halved.
Tigers after middling the first half of the season, played low scoring tripe and excelled at it.

With the variability that exists in the AFL and what arse they pull things from on a daily basis, your 'I'm not exactly clean but hard running and generally forward moving" teams, all seemingly failed to the "I'm a bigger body and love rolling mawls where not much happens and we dick around a fair bit".

I look forward to the throw back to 1920 where it's 6 goals to win a grand final and people bitch and moan about the s**t spectacle whilst the AFL splooge over it.

Wow Brisbane were miles off it in the end. Nowhere near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back