Discussion 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing them in the midfield.

We need to do everything to get a mature mid if we want to contend next year.

100% Maybe we need Crouch after all.

Also Oscar not playing nearly as well as he did the previous game to get the ball to his mids.
Still think the bye does not favour the teams who get straight through.
At least the Lions have rallied. Was not looking good there for a while.

100% Maybe we need Crouch after all.

Also Oscar not playing nearly as well as he did the previous game to get the ball to his mids.
Still think the bye does not favour the teams who get straight through.
At least the Lions have rallied. Was not looking good there for a while.
It really does halt the momentum of the teams who win the prelim. I dont mind the pre finals bye, but I dont like how it takes away some of the benefit of wining week 1. Cant see the AFL removing it though.

It really does halt the momentum of the teams who win the prelim. I dont mind the pre finals bye, but I dont like how it takes away some of the benefit of wining week 1. Cant see the AFL removing it though.
It was a nonsense change. If a team has won enough games that they can afford to play a team of 2nds players, to rest their stars before finals, they surely have earned that right.

It was a nonsense change. If a team has won enough games that they can afford to play a team of 2nds players, to rest their stars before finals, they surely have earned that right.
They won't go back now. Without the bye, they cant have the Thursday night final which would rate better than the Sunday afternoon.

Not looking good for Brisbane. They just cant see to get in inside 50 with any ease.

Low scoring nonsense though, they only needed two straight kicks to win before that goal, and say, Rich can kick 60 pretty easily.

Matters less if we have 100 memberships if they're all worth $30 each. Need bums on seats.

Well it doesn’t help when some bums are sitting in a chateau in France! 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazingly they miss the last two cats throws but never fail to see the dropping the knees high tackles

Selective eyesight, hence the OPSM sponsorship to try and correct it.

Mitch Duncan is criminally underrated, everyone goes on about Dangerfield and Selwood but that game where they smashed us earlier in the year he was far and away BOG. The fact that Guthrie made AA over him is hilarious too. Brisbane are cooked, too many blokes that aren’t up for it, they’ve got youth on their side but and a fit Daniher will be very good for them I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back