MFC Fans Only 2020 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft - The ToumpBowl

Remove this Banner Ad

the draftings been good all round. reckon it Will be the last few picks that seperate the best teams.
Even now I'm not sure there's much difference in the teams. Reckon from here on though when you gotta start drafting lesser known players when it's all won.

I mean I took Buddy and Rance with my last 2 picks.. not rocket science lol.

The Aces select Harris Andrews with pick 62, over to dylan93
Tossed up between him and Rance hard. Normally on these things I'd draft the young kid and hope for improvement. Very easily could have a better year than Rance

Tossed up between him and Rance hard. Normally on these things I'd draft the young kid and hope for improvement. Very easily could have a better year than Rance
I have been eyeing him off for a while, I wanted Witherden too but was too slow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Duncan & Michael Walters welcome aboard boys!

Was hoping they both slipped through to me, was surprised they both did too!

dylan93 you are up
Duncan is a great pick. He will see more midfield time with Danger and Ablett playing forward

I had Walters in mind for my next pick - will likely see midfield minutes! Well done
I was going to take him with my last picks but thought I would chance him still being there this round

Duncan is a great pick. He will see more midfield time with Danger and Ablett playing forward
I had to do a quick google search to make sure he wasn't injured.

Can't believe that he kept on getting overlooked

I was gonna take him 3 rounds ago but I figure there's more mids than defenders an forwards
I agree, that is why I took Sicily and Hurn pretty early on.

I was starting to look thin in the midfield so thanks for leaving him on the draft board lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back