2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port Power supporter logic "We were 1 goal away from the Grand Final", you were 6 behinds from levelling the score with the same goal and behinds.......
smart-this-much-jpg.524970

smart-believe-jpg.524971

Remember that time Port we're on top of the ladder for the whole season and they made it to the prelim and then they lost the prelim at their home ground and didn't make it to the grand final and didn't win the premiership? That was a good night

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don’t forget brining your own drum to sing the song.

Why hasn’t that made an appearance.

Port fans I know you had great fun enjoying our wooden spoon season (which I expected) and you were on top of the ladder all season long so I hope you enjoy this, instant Karma. I know how hard it will be to recover from this because it is very easy to lose that hunger after a loss like that. 2021 is the biggest test for them.

Courageous win Tigers! Stood up strongly when it all mattered, especially at the defensive end of the ground. Oh Geelong will be worried now if they get through.

Remember that time Port we're on top of the ladder for the whole season and they made it to the prelim and then they lost the prelim at their home ground and didn't make it to the grand final and didn't win the premiership? That was a good night

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If Crows had the number 1 draft pick, it’d be the perfect year.....!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port fans I know you had great fun enjoying our wooden spoon season (which I expected) and you were on top of the ladder all season long so I hope you enjoy this, instant Karma. I know how hard it will be to recover from this because it is very easy to lose that hunger after a loss like that. 2021 is the biggest test for them.

Courageous win Tigers! Stood up strongly when it all mattered, especially at the defensive end of the ground. Oh Geelong will be worried now if they get through.
Most will be saying "meh asterisk season anyway".

Speaking of the filth, where are they all? They’re usually all over here posting right after games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back