2020 Pakistan tour of England (3 Tests, 3 T20Is)

Remove this Banner Ad

Buttler may as well go ODI mode rather than waiting passively for the next one that’s going to misbehave off the wicket

Not long after I say I like the look of Olly Pope, he gets out haha. There's been some top notch bowling by Pakistan. Richard Illingworth has done a good job so far. Richard Kettleborough, another quality umpire, is struggling a bit and I think his confidence has taken a knock.

Liking the butler counter attack. Exciting finish coming up. Know the pakis will panic a bit and lose patience giving England some easy runs. England will get over confident and then boom, the pakis will pounce. Here we go lads!

Not long after I say I like the look of Olly Pope, he gets out haha. There's been some top notch bowling by Pakistan. Richard Illingworth has done a good job so far. Richard Kettleborough, another quality umpire, is struggling a bit and I think his confidence has taken a knock.
drs does that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pakistan are too nice, not ruthless enough. Woakes has struggled against short stuff yet they haven’t bounced him same with Broad in the first dig. You are hear to play test cricket bounce the campaigner

Pakistan are too nice, not ruthless enough. Woakes has struggled against short stuff yet they haven’t bounced him same with Broad in the first dig. You are hear to play test cricket bounce the campaigner
You are right . Around the wicket short at Woakes almost had him 1st ball . Thats the Stokes bowling method . Thats what the Aussie quicks do .

Turned it on and nearly seen 3 wickets in 10 minutes. Need to break this partnership before it gets under 50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back