Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he guaranteed best 22 this year? I feel like he was in and out of the team last year
Disclaimer. Think Narkle is the better player and Scott likes him more. However injuries have crippled his 3 seasons to date.

I kind of want MacPherson but dont want to do a direct swap with Petracca.

Whitfield + Titch + Smith (my current setup)
Vs
Martin + Oliver + MacPherson

My only doubt about Noble is he's a 2nd year player, and I've been burnt badly by some in the past.

What make you doubt Cummings?

I plan on starting neither I think both are a decent chance of being burn men. Noble is cheaper and it seems like he may have beaten out his competition and his scoring should be stable. Cummings is more expensive and has stiff competition with ZWill coming back and Ash fighting for a spot too - given the price gap and earnings potential I'd pick Noble. I assume you have Roberton because he should be taken ahead of both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I plan on starting neither I think both are a decent chance of being burn men. Noble is cheaper and it seems like he may have beaten out his competition and his scoring should be stable. Cummings is more expensive and has stiff competition with ZWill coming back and Ash fighting for a spot too - given the price gap and earnings potential I'd pick Noble. I assume you have Roberton because he should be taken ahead of both.
What about his Heart issues?

I don't even think Robbo is concrete best 22.

Saints have some younger guys pushing for best 22.

The guy that hasn't played a game for two years yet has still been put into their leadership group anyway?

I think you're off your rocker_oz33 making statements like that

The guy that hasn't played a game for two years yet has still been put into their leadership group anyway?

I think you're off your rocker_oz33 making statements like that

It's just my option.

Webster,Greay,Long.
Hunter Clark ,Howard, carlisle.
Wilkie.

Also in the mix the play back there.

Yeh that's why I'm leaning toward Darcy. Viney historically has a ceiling of 85-90 which really isn't enough for a mid, so will need to upgrade him at some stage.
Whereas Darcy could easily finish in top 6 (or let's say top 8) forwards

Post your team, something doesn't seem right here.

906d6d5abf3ef372c5c9757a66bac0c1.jpg

7cb6bce3a0980e95c0fecf83e01fea89.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back