Play Nice 2020 Pre-Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

With our KpD down. I’d be enticing Rance to come down for half season.

Is there a limit on how much you have to pay a mid season recruit?
He’s still on Richmond’s list so, unless they delist him before the PSS draft, I don’t think we can sign him.

O’Reilly can ruck now? I haven’t even seen him do anything of note in his preferred position yet.

What’s Strnadica been doing in the WAFL? Any other options from around the leagues?

I know it sounds worst case scenario speculating, but I’d rather be a realist and try to hold this club to account after 25+ years of mediocrity.

I’d rather we don’t hold on to list cloggers if the club doesn’t think they have what it takes.

Also don’t want them to draft players who they don’t think can make it.

The positive is that if Meek and Darcy are both fit, Meek will get plenty of time in the ruck at Peel to develop.

Just grab his cousin from Nepal instead, Arjun Rance. Looks almost identical, plays exactly the same but has a much bushier beard and meditates more.

As a side note, I reckon if I was a Jehovah's Witness I'd be struggling to comprehend the world as well atm. Anyone else watched The Witnesses?

Not sure if it has been mentioned in another thread but Aaron Sandilands is suiting up for North Fremantle in the Amateurs (along with Cody Leggett from Perth who was denied transfer to East Fremantle). Maybe Sandi is keeping himself in decent nick in case we have some ruck injuries.

Just grab his cousin from Nepal instead, Arjun Rance. Looks almost identical, plays exactly the same but has a much bushier beard and meditates more.

As a side note, I reckon if I was a Jehovah's Witness I'd be struggling to comprehend the world as well atm. Anyone else watched The Witnesses?

Wouldn't waist my time

They keep knocking.on my door. I eventually told them to leave my house alone

Some moron asked me why I didn't worship god

I said because I believe in scientific evidence

He said science is nothing just look at the flowers

Need I say more

Wouldn't waist my time

They keep knocking.on my door. I eventually told them to leave my house alone

Some moron asked me why I didn't worship god

I said because I believe in scientific evidence

He said science is nothing just look at the flowers

Need I say more

Ahhh so it’s you who has pissed off god then!!

Duman did an amazing job at the worst end of our season without assistance.
What are your suggestions now that we have lost out two best key defenders?
Duman needs to be part of this backline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cox and Logue take the talls. Hill, Ryan, Hughes, Conca, Wilson (when he returns) and Young. Blakely and Cerra swing through there when not on the ball.

We've got plenty of good defenders without having to use Duman.

Unfortunately I reckon I’d grow wings and fly before this happens. If Rance comes back it will be at Richmond surely.

Rance is technically still on Richmond’s list and technically it stays that way until the first list lodgement in October. He will be moved to an inactive list if he confirms he’s not playing this season.

Rules prevent him from playing for any club bar Richmond this season so it’s literally 0% of happening unless it’s Richmond. Next season however if he’s interested in playing is a very different story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it has been mentioned in another thread but Aaron Sandilands is suiting up for North Fremantle in the Amateurs (along with Cody Leggett from Perth who was denied transfer to East Fremantle). Maybe Sandi is keeping himself in decent nick in case we have some ruck injuries.
Sandi is the best choice for a mature ruck should we need to field one due to injuries.

Yep, posted it in the former Freo player watch.

I‘m not saying he will be delisted, but stress fractures in the back can be very tricky to heal from my understanding

I had a stress fracture in my L5 when I was 18. They put me in a body cast for 10 weeks and I had a shite ton of rehab. Doc said avoid downhill skiing and other motions where you could get twisted under force...such as getting tackled in an AFL game.

Now who knows how bad the fracture is or where it is but it could be bad... even is it’s healed you have the mental side that if you get cranked wrong it could go again and, at worst, damage your spinal cord. Could be career threatening, for sure. We won’t know for months likely.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Folks have just done a mass cleanup of the last several pages of rubbish posts and personal attacks.

One poster in particular is the lucky winner of a thread ban!

Dunno what it is with training threads but can we please try and stay on topic!
This is the place where hopes and dreams come to die leaving people emotional and irreconcilable, at least thats why I think it gets so personal and off topic

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is the place where hopes and dreams come to die leaving people emotional and irreconcilable, at least thats why I think it gets so personal and off topic

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is the place where trolls come because they know it is a very popular thread. If you want to behave like a complete pillock with the express intention of upsetting other, this is the place!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back