Preview 2020 Round 3 Richmond v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week Richmond play St.Kilda. Not sure where or when (quite seriously) but it should be a pretty s**t game.
Form
Richmond have been rubbish. They look about as interested as I would on the couch watching big brother. The players look unfit, not match conditioned and almost inconvenienced. I’m sure the whole list would test positive to Covid-19.
Jack is on footballs equivalent to a respirator, Stack looks like he’s had too many flu shots, Pickett is having bed rest and Lambert is self isolating.Rioli has made a vow to not go near anyone not wearing a mask.
The whole team however should be applauded for social distancing and obeying restrictions, take note Essendon.

St.Kilda got smashed by Collingwood who couldn’t even beat Covidmond in R2 and Dan Butler is their best player.

Players to watch
None.

On the punt?
Bet responsibly and back the shout of the saints $2.75?? and Richmond $1.46??
What are they smoking?

Will the game even go ahead?
That’s about a 50/50 at the moment. Won’t take much more for this season and year to become a distant nightmare!
Bring on 2021!

Tip
Saints 33-31

images

Hawks responded from their embarrassment of round 2 , they were up and about and very clean skilled

The Saints haven't been at the level of the Hawks in recent years so them losing to Collingwood isn't " a disgrace"
they will strive to improve but it wont have the sting that the nature of the Hawks loss did

Our loss to the Hawks did raise eye brows , we are used to better than that

We last played them after the bye last year , it was the perfect kick start to our season , messed around big time by injury
they provided a soft win allowing players to ease back into winning ways

since then they have traded in mature players to give them an immediate boost . rounds 1 & 2 was promising but their round 3 performance
is looking like they will be mid ladder at best , especially as the season drags on

I'm predicting , as the odds are predicting , a comfortable win to the Tiges and the Saints will once again prove to be a launching pad for the rest of our season

Grimmes to have a big game
Dusty to have a presence , of course
Lynch , 6 , and will dish off a few
Stack to look more like he did in 2019

and the big one

George to kick four

goals :)

Hawks responded from their embarrassment of round 2 , they were up and about and very clean skilled

The Saints haven't been at the level of the Hawks in recent years so them losing to Collingwood isn't " a disgrace"
they will strive to improve but it wont have the sting that the nature of the Hawks loss did

Our loss to the Hawks did raise eye brows , we are used to better than that

We last played them after the bye last year , it was the perfect kick start to our season , messed around big time by injury
they provided a soft win allowing players to ease back into winning ways

since then they have traded in mature players to give them an immediate boost . rounds 1 & 2 was promising but their round 3 performance
is looking like they will be mid ladder at best , especially as the season drags on

I'm predicting , as the odds are predicting , a comfortable win to the Tiges and the Saints will once again prove to be a launching pad for the rest of our season

Grimmes to have a big game
Dusty to have a presence , of course
Lynch , 6 , and will dish off a few
Stack to look more like he did in 2019

and the big one

George to kick four

goals :)
Not sure he’s capable of getting his hands on it 24 times in the shortened quarters

Just cancel the ******* season already, its been a joke from the start and we didnt even get to unfurl the flag to our supporters

s**t season.

My Prediction:

Riewoldt to get 1 mark 2 kicks and a point.

Saints to win by 16 mins

Just cancel the ******* season already, its been a joke from the start and we didnt even get to unfurl the flag to our supporters

sh*t season.

My Prediction:

Riewoldt to get 1 mark 2 kicks and a point.

Saints to win by 16 mins

I knew there would be some optimism on this thread if I read far enough. ;)

Good preview, Rodney, captured the mood perfectly. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hocking and Whateley upset at Geelong losing look together over cocoa at the AFL ladder and see Richmond above Geelong,cue another rule change.
WhaTley just makes an unenjoyable season even more unenjoyable. Seriously Hutchie, get rid of this mood killer . Take the advice of one of your many may many advertisers and REPAIR THE PAST AND RESCUE THE FUTURE. To me wHATlEY IS covid-19: an incurable boor that eventually , if left unattended , will get you..

ohh and the TIGERS to smash Saints by 81 points , Jack R TO KICK 8 , Butler will be held goalless by Sir Sydney.

This week Richmond play St.Kilda. Not sure where or when (quite seriously) but it should be a pretty sh*t game.
Form
Richmond have been rubbish. They look about as interested as I would on the couch watching big brother. The players look unfit, not match conditioned and almost inconvenienced. I’m sure the whole list would test positive to Covid-19.
Jack is on footballs equivalent to a respirator, Stack looks like he’s had too many flu shots, Pickett is having bed rest and Lambert is self isolating.Rioli has made a vow to not go near anyone not wearing a mask.
The whole team however should be applauded for social distancing and obeying restrictions, take note Essendon.

St.Kilda got smashed by Collingwood who couldn’t even beat Covidmond in R2 and Dan Butler is their best player.

Players to watch
None.

On the punt?
What are they smoking?

That’s about a 50/50 at the moment. Won’t take much more for this season and year to become a distant nightmare!
Bring on 2021!

Tip
Saints 33-31
Wow this was epic, in all seriousness though the season becomes a bigger joke by the minute.
Shortened quarters, unable to train as a team, game postponed due to positive test, and now a ban on tackling at training.
What’s next? A limit on how many goals are allowed (shouldn’t be a problem for us atm), this season can lick a mountain of ball sacks, it’s the kind of joke season where a team like port Adelaide might dominate......

This week Richmond play St.Kilda. Not sure where or when (quite seriously) but it should be a pretty sh*t game.
Form

Players to watch
None.

On the punt?
What are they smoking?

Bring on 2021!

Tip
Saints 33-31
Cannot disagree with any one of the 192 words Rodney has put down here.
I'm struggling to give a toss about this game.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back