Game Day 2020 Round 7 Purple vs Blue and Yella

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope we give Cerra increased midfield minutes, but don't think we will. Mundy and Waters midfield minutes will be increased.

What I want - kids to show some fight, midfielders to apply pressure and forwards to at worst bring the ball to ground. Frederick to get a few touches.

What I'm expecting - McGovern and Barrass to embarrass us. Hurn and Shepherd with 20+ disposals and our massively undersized backline to get torched.

Getting texts from my mates at the train station and then again at the ground. Slime fans all over the place. Bloody freagles campaigners do my head in.
This sh*ts me. The one chance we get to play a derby in front of a crowd that understands football and those sleazebags get in. Shame on any Dockers supporters who allowed their Slime supporting mates to use their memberships to buy tickets. Shame on you!

This sh*ts me. The one chance we get to play a derby in front of a crowd that understands football and those sleazebags get in. Shame on any Dockers supporters who allowed their Slime supporting mates to use their memberships to buy tickets. Shame on you!
The code was forever, so anyone could've got tickets.
At least the coin goes to Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win for your mob. Should have been 5 goals up in the last with all the shots on goal you had.

the most frustrating thrilling finish to a contest I've encountered

fortunately my heart held out

More like those that have moneybags and memberships to both teams. Happens every year. Freagles. I’d rather west coast fans over those. Joke supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back