List Mgmt. 2020 Trade/FA TARGETS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade hypotheticals and discussion of how you think or want a trade to happen go here - 2020 FA, Draft and Trade HYPOTHETICAL thread.

If you want to talk about a current Hawthorn player and if they’re staying on the list, it goes here - Should I stay or should I go now? End of season list management discussion (now continued for 2020)

Trade/FA targets thread is for discussion of News about players we are to target via trade of FA. It’s not for “Kane Cornes says we should get this player”.

Z Fischer from Carlton would be nice. Seems to be on the outer under Teague and put into a forward pocket.

Young and quick. We are lacking genuine speed and he would provide that.

He isn't on the outer, he has just been injured but he'd be a good get...

He isn't on the outer, he has just been injured but he'd be a good get...

Wasn't it Scary Eyes Howe that busted his leg or something like that? He's gonna be a classy player for Carlton for many years to come so I wouldn't be getting my hopes up at all in prying him out of there unless he's disgruntled.

Last edited:
FFS...

No one 'decides' if someone is ITK or not...you don't have to pass the ******* bar.

People hear things from all sorts of sources, and they're kind enough to pass them on.

If you like hearing what may or not not be transpiring behind the scenes, enjoy. If not, ignore. So the individual decides if any post has the 'ring of truth' or not. They're not going to tell you how they heard, or who told them.

The rule is, though, DON'T get shitty or take the piss out of someone who has been genuine in sharing what they heard if nothing comes of it later

Last edited:
Eldo is correct, but also.... I do. 🥳
That's right.

So if some info is wrong, please don't PM the poster with hate mail. They don't deserve it

Kindly direct all hate mail to Abasi. It's his fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's right.

So if some info is wrong, please don't PM the poster with hate mail. They don't deserve it

Kindly direct all hate mail to Abasi. It's his fault.
Everything is my fault. My wife told me this.

Could we pinch Jack Steele from Saints, out of contract, flick them North's 2nd rounder plus a sweetener. Might not be enough, they seem to be keen on Crouch though.

Tom McDonald could be our Frawley replacement. Dees are spending around $1.6 million on Key Defenders. Tom would be on decent money, signed a long contract when he was in form as a forward. Dees could look for a salary dump trade as they can't fit him in the backline and he can't find form as a forward. He's a really decent key defender and could use the change of scenery.

Could we pinch Jack Steele from Saints, out of contract, flick them North's 2nd rounder plus a sweetener. Might not be enough, they seem to be keen on Crouch though.

Tom McDonald could be our Frawley replacement. Dees are spending around $1.6 million on Key Defenders. Tom would be on decent money, signed a long contract when he was in form as a forward. Dees could look for a salary dump trade as they can't fit him in the backline and he can't find form as a forward. He's a really decent key defender and could use the change of scenery.
Jack Steele worth way more than a second rounder. Placed 3rd in the Saints B&F the last two years, and is only 24.

Steele has not only been St Kilda's best midfielder this year, he's also been one of the best midfielders in the comp. Chances of luring him out are slim to none, and he's not really what we need anyway.

Tom McDonald will be 29 next season, not sure we should be throwing that sort of money at a guy who is past his best already. Honestly there's no one we could get that'd be worth throwing money at from a Key Defensive POV that'd actually be worth it.

Z Fischer from Carlton would be nice. Seems to be on the outer under Teague and put into a forward pocket.

Young and quick. We are lacking genuine speed and he would provide that.
I love this kid. I saw him play against us a couple of years ago and every time he went near the ball I got the feeling something would happen. Not sure why he’s not in Carlton’s best 22, but I’m sure he’d fill a role in ours.

FFS...

No one 'decides' if someone is ITK or not...you don't have to pass the ******* bar.

People hear things from all sorts of sources, and they're kind enough to pass them on.

If you like hearing what may or not not be transpiring behind the scenes, enjoy. If not, ignore. So the individual decides if any post has the 'ring of truth' or not. They're not going to tell you how they heard, or who told them.

The rule is, though, DON'T get shitty or take the piss out of someone who has been genuine in sharing what they heard if nothing comes of it later

As these posters will no longer provide snippets of information and will have another 3- 4 months of why we should never have lost Pitto, Dan Butler is the greatest small forward never to play for the hawks and now AFL look a likes......

I don't really follow the ITK stuff too closely, all I know is the ITK people have a terrible record over the years, I usually ignore it, I think the best ITK person was half back dasher I think is his name and Topiary had some interesting info, also I think it was Noel or lickmerocks who had some good info that was unpopular, im not sure about the recent drama with Nash i think? Did he get a prediction wrong or something?

Are there any other ITKs we should know about, or is it a storm in a tea cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back