List Mgmt. 2020 Trade/FA TARGETS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade hypotheticals and discussion of how you think or want a trade to happen go here - 2020 FA, Draft and Trade HYPOTHETICAL thread.

If you want to talk about a current Hawthorn player and if they’re staying on the list, it goes here - Should I stay or should I go now? End of season list management discussion (now continued for 2020)

Trade/FA targets thread is for discussion of News about players we are to target via trade of FA. It’s not for “Kane Cornes says we should get this player”.

I couldn't name a single player that moved to a team because they barracked for them as a kid - unless I'm forgetting them? Like you say there will always be other, more important, factors involved.
Trent Croad.

Also Will Langford chose to retire than play for another team which he certainly could have.

We've missed our fair share too.People in glass houses...
Apart from maybe cogs did we genuinely believe we had secured any of these players? Did our coach re-sign based on an understanding the club had secured a pair of superstars? Have we been able to secure many high profile players including Mitchell, omeara, wingard, Scully, Patton and Burgoyne in our current team?

Apart from maybe cogs did we genuinely believe we had secured any of these players? Did our coach re-sign based on an understanding the club had secured a pair of superstars? Have we been able to secure many high profile players including Mitchell, omeara, wingard, Scully, Patton and Burgoyne in our current team?

Only Coniglio, and maybe Sloane for a brief period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very confident DeGoey is leaving at the end of the year but getting him in a trade would cost A LOT. Is he even someone we’d particularly need? (Of course every team wants more stars)
Small forward who kicks goals, with poppy on the way out I say Yes. But at what cost?

Very confident DeGoey is leaving at the end of the year but getting him in a trade would cost A LOT. Is he even someone we’d particularly need? (Of course every team wants more stars)
and what makes you very confident?
he is a match winner, so would be quite handy you'd think.

and what makes you very confident?
he is a match winner, so would be quite handy you'd think.

Former Pies player who has a relationship with someone in my immediate family said as much. Issues with Buckley is essentially the story we were told. Could be completely wrong but I trust the source.
Absolutely but would cost the world you’d imagine

Small forward who kicks goals, with poppy on the way out I say Yes. But at what cost?
Of course would be handy but it’s not really a like for like replacement. JDG not being a pressure forward and all.
Would cost a ridiculous amount I would guess. In picks, money can be negotiated but not being a FA obviously makes it harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back