List Mgmt. 2020 Trade/FA TARGETS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade hypotheticals and discussion of how you think or want a trade to happen go here - 2020 FA, Draft and Trade HYPOTHETICAL thread.

If you want to talk about a current Hawthorn player and if they’re staying on the list, it goes here - Should I stay or should I go now? End of season list management discussion (now continued for 2020)

Trade/FA targets thread is for discussion of News about players we are to target via trade of FA. It’s not for “Kane Cornes says we should get this player”.

Best plan moving forward is to let these clubs load up on big names and we target /raid the players who will be affected by the fall out from this and won’t get paid what they are worth. Think Tom Mitchell - that way we are not giving up the farm to get them in money and draft picks and we can recognise untapped potential.

Last edited:
Hahaha it helps not having a salary cap doesn't it ? Sad thing for them is despite all the corruption last season will be as close as they get to a Premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to think what you would earn if you aren't in the top ten bracket.

Could only have chips left.

New start allowance anyone?

Hate to think what you would earn if you aren't in the top ten bracket.

Could only have chips left.

New start allowance anyone?
They’re all playing for a pie and coke.

Best plan moving forward is to let these clubs load up on big names and we target /raid the players who will be affected by the fall out from this and won’t get paid what they are worth. Think Tom Mitchell - that way we are giving up the farm to get them in money and draft picks and we can recognise untapped potential.

💯 👏

Seven years? forget it. AFL would wanna hope the TV rights don't bomb with how bloated they've let the game become

I'm referring to the explosion in meaningless positions at HQ too

Seven years? forget it. AFL would wanna hope the TV rights don't bomb with how bloated they've let the game become

I'm referring to the explosion in meaningless positions at HQ too

Imagine if they hit the skids, get some injuries and lose there way which happens. They will be lucky to get 5000 to a game if things go pear shaped and then they are locked into all these long term 7 year deals.

HUGE RISK and surprised the AFL are signing off on all these long term deals.

Don’t think anyone seriously suggested his childhood support was why he would leave gws and come to hawthorn
It was mentioned several times how much his whole family loved Hawthorn and how he would one day love to play for us. People acted like this was a huge reason why it could/may happen.

It would be quite laughable looking back at some posts.

Will be a blessing anyway. 7 years at ridiculous coin is garbage list management as others have said especially if you have multiple players on similar deals.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

HUGE RISK and surprised the AFL are signing off on all these long term deals.
Are you really surprised?

There's no risk as they're underwritten by AFL & don't have a salary cap.

If they run out of money, the AFL will just print them more.

Signing these deals is as close to risk free as a sports deal comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back