List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown's manager, former Essendon premiership player Adam Ramanauskas, has reached out to Hawthorn, Collingwood and Gold Coast.

Hawthorn confirmed to The Age that they're not interested.

Next minute Browny interviewed on crutches wearing a Poo and wee Beanie

Great move North.

Let's trade our star forward and most marketable player for Pick 18 so we can draft the next Brad McKenzie :thumbsu:

"bEsT iNtErEsTs oF tHe cLuB" :$
Makes HEAPS of sense.. Kids will be heartbroken.. im gonna kidnap brown and shave his mop off.. release him back into the wild so no Joeys recognise him

Whilst I am happy to see North being a bit bolder and happy to take risks, I can't help but think;
- why are we declaring our intentions to trade? And with so much time until trade period?
- and why Ben Brown? Key forwards are the hardest to find

The four players Brady listed as untouchable - Cunnington, Ziebell, Higgins and Goldstein.

The more you read this, the more you gotta take this literally. As I said, they're serious.

There is only 2 ways this makes sense:
Ben Brown is physically shot (I don't believe this to be true) OR we figure there is no point in having a Rolls Royce in the forward line while we totally revamp our currently shithouse midfield. And if we are doing this, then that makes me very sad.

Last pre-season, I distinctly remember Rhyce referring to him as the 'best forward in the comp' on multiple occasions. Now, we seem to be trying to shove him out the door with little care for what value we receive in return. I don't get it at all, something must have happened that we aren't privy to. Where exactly is the upside for us in trading our most marketable player for what will likely end up a 2nd round draft pick in a complete crapshoot of a draft? Its a bizarre way to play this...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes HEAPS of sense.. Kids will be heartbroken.. im gonna kidnap brown and shave his mop off.. release him back into the wild so no Joeys recognise him

Honestly, kids will be heartbroken is the the most twee argument I've seen. My older kid is more heartbroken when we lose.

My youngest kid would be fine if we drafted this guy:

1600861602249.png

Last pre-season, I distinctly remember Rhyce referring to him as the 'best forward in the comp' on multiple occasions. Now, we seem to be trying to shove him out the door with little care for what value we receive in return. I don't get it at all, something must have happened that we aren't privy to. Where exactly is the upside for us in trading our most marketable for what will likely end up a 2nd round draft pick in a complete crapshoot of a draft? Its a bizarre way to play this...
Indeed.. Too much sun at the top end shining on Shaws bonce.. cooked him

Ben Brown is physically shot (I don't believe this to be true) OR we figure there is no point in having a Rolls Royce in the forward line while we totally revamp our currently shithouse midfield. And if we are doing this, then that makes me very sad.

Makes total sense to have the club want us to be s**t?

You think these decisions are just made it a few days? Haha

Brady is calling Rama’s bluff. Brady knows if Brown goes we have Larkey and Comben coming through.

There it is again.... north supporters think brown is better than Daniher.... wider AFL community think Daniher is better

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Based on the formline of the past 4 years... it's pretty easy to see why. The output simply doesn't lie.

What case is there that Daniher is better? I would have thought that actually playing football was a prerequisite

Not sure if it has been said but what if Rama went to Brady with a massive pay rise for BBB, Brady returns fire with a big fat no and stated we have Larkey and Comben

Brady is calling Rama’s bluff. Brady knows if Brown goes we have Larkey and Comben coming through.
Comben. We had Comben this year. Fat lot of good that did us.

Geez, what is our club coming to... have heard we might be losing Xerri as well. Apparently Dom Tyson's mum visited the hub and verbally abused some players and staff, Xerri took offense and now considering his future. GWS keen.

Sounds so obscure that it's quite possibly true. Only I don't get why you'd be upset with the club if someone's mother was giving people a bake. Especially the mother of a player who's been getting paid to do nothing.

Geez, what is our club coming to... have heard we might be losing Xerri as well. Apparently Dom Tyson's mum visited the hub and verbally abused some players and staff, Xerri took offense and now considering his future. GWS keen.

Xerri just re-signed.

How would Dom's mother get permission to travel interstate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back