2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's lay some facts out then. Biden is President. Trump is not. At this stage the cult of Trump has vaporised. What it's about now for the 74 million, is holding onto the very foundations of their society, their constitution, their right to vote and have it mean something. They are watching the fabric of their society being ripped apart with a President who seems hell bent on speeding up the process. This is why they have not given up the fight, waylaid their hope.

Here's a picture. If you follow the link you'll find what I believe to be facts.

View attachment 1053942

mx.gif

Imagine thinking the new guy is 'ripping apart the fabric of society' after 4 years of Trump :tearsofjoy:

No it wasn't. It was www.whatyoudon'tknowcan'thurtyou.com
I came on to watch the tennis. I might oblige afterwards, although it might have already been disappeared.
Let's lay some facts out then. Biden is President. Trump is not. At this stage the cult of Trump has vaporised. What it's about now for the 74 million, is holding onto the very foundations of their society, their constitution, their right to vote and have it mean something. They are watching the fabric of their society being ripped apart with a President who seems hell bent on speeding up the process. This is why they have not given up the fight, waylaid their hope.

Here's a picture. If you follow the link you'll find what I believe to be facts.

View attachment 1053942
Here's a picture of the real Biden.
It's not a problem for me. It's light relief really. It's not like I'm having to plod the boards for hours on a daily basis and maintain the rage and come up with clever ways with hate speech. Those are the behaviours which dull the mind and spirit.
I like pictures. Here's one going around today. The hologram is fake apparently, but it does draw attention to all the emergency vehicles outside the capitol building. This was the night go the 6th I believe. It's a still but the video shows the streets lined with many more. It makes me think.

View attachment 1053964
Lazy lazy. Type the link into the search engine.
Lazy lazy. Type the link into the search engine.
Well well well.
Three holes dug.
For those who went to the link,

View attachment 1053984

How did the tennis go? Watch much?

Or did you somehow end up 'plodding the board and maintaining the rage'?

How did the tennis go? Watch much?

Or did you somehow end up 'plodding the board and maintaining the rage'?
Did you go to the link?

I put up a link which showed every case that is occurring re voter fraud and the outcomes and as of yet no one has addressed the facts of it. Just the same old ad hominem lines.

Irregardless, the fact remains that to date there are 81 lawsuits. Of these 22 have been adjudicated. 11 have been withdrawn, 23 dismissed. Of the 22, 15 have been won by Trump and 7 lost. 25 remain active.

Did you go to the link?

I put up a link which showed every case that is occurring re voter fraud and the outcomes and as of yet no one has addressed the facts of it. Just the same old ad hominem lines.

Irregardless, the fact remains that to date there are 81 lawsuits. Of these 22 have been adjudicated. 11 have been withdrawn, 23 dismissed. Of the 22, 15 have been won by Trump and 7 lost. 25 remain active.

Serious question - what do you gain from posting obviously fake stuff on a non-American board that mocks you rather than takes you seriously? If it's for the lulz, I respect that, but if you're serious - get help.

Serious question - what do you gain from posting obviously fake stuff on a non-American board that mocks you rather than takes you seriously? If it's for the lulz, I respect that, but if you're serious - get help.
Virtual Masochism is all the rage these days.

You visited the site did you? Which part exactly struck you as fake?

You visited the site did you? Which part exactly struck you as fake?

Did you go to the link?

Yay? I'm not sure what you want 'addressed'.

Do let us know how the remaining 25 go.

Yay? I'm not sure what you want 'addressed'.

Do let us know how the remaining 25 go.
114 pages of denying there was anything irregular re the election and now you are been shown some reality and you've got nothing? I will be sure to report on the remaining 25.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Armpit said it's no problem they can do this for another 8 years.

114 pages of denying there was anything irregular re the election and now you are been shown some reality and you've got nothing? I will be sure to report on the remaining 25.

"Reality" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

You might need to outline any aspects of the remaining cases that are particularly realistic, because the track record in that area isn't great so far.

one of them wrote quite seriously that people who don’t believe them about fraud in the election are wrong because we’re taking the lack of substantiated evidence as evidence that there actually is no evidence which somehow creates a logical fallacy that proves there was fraud.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

But several audits and lawsuits and mathematical analyses is evidence of absence of fraud. They always forget that.

Show us ONE decided case that proves fraud on a scale likely to change the election result.

Surely that should be easy if it’s all in one PDF?

Let's lay some facts out then. Biden is President. Trump is not. At this stage the cult of Trump has vaporised. What it's about now for the 74 million, is holding onto the very foundations of their society, their constitution, their right to vote and have it mean something.
What are you on about?

If anything, Republicans are over-represented.

Republican candidates have won the popular vote in presidential elections just once in the past 30 years yet the nature of the electoral college still gives them a fighting chance.

Meanwhile, rural states with tiny populations that vote Republican get two senators, the same as California and NY that have millions of people but vote Democrat. Basically, this is minority rule that disproportionately rewards voters in smaller Republican states.

And they've managed to stack the Supreme Court after refusing to give Merrick Garland a hearing in the final year of Obama's term.

So in what sense are Republicans worried about "their right to vote and have it mean something"? Seems to me they're getting more than their share of influence. Or is it simply that Republicans aren't very popular and they don't like losing? What "right" is under threat there?

They are watching the fabric of their society being ripped apart with a President who seems hell bent on speeding up the process. This is why they have not given up the fight, waylaid their hope.
What does this even mean? What "fabric" are you talking about? Are we seriously pretending that Joe Biden is actually some wide-eyed radical?

Jonathan Swan’s description of the “meeting” of the nutbar gang in the White House. Classic Trumpy chaos. Hilarious 😂
You may also enjoy this next instalment...

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Yeah but absence of evidence is what matters if you're trying to overturn an election because of "massive voter fraud".

"Reality" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

You might need to outline any aspects of the remaining cases that are particularly realistic, because the track record in that area isn't great so far.

I give you Iowa. Complaint. Vote by mail signature verification standards. Claim that mail voting leads to fraud and/or vote dilution. This was won.

An active case in Philadelphia. Complaint. Signature verification standards. Notice/cure for mismatches. Missing signatures. Same complaints and so track record indicates in this case a high probability of another win.

What are you on about?

If anything, Republicans are over-represented.

Republican candidates have won the popular vote in presidential elections just once in the past 30 years yet the nature of the electoral college still gives them a fighting chance.

Meanwhile, rural states with tiny populations that vote Republican get two senators, the same as California and NY that have millions of people but vote Democrat. Basically, this is minority rule that disproportionately rewards voters in smaller Republican states.

And they've managed to stack the Supreme Court after refusing to give Merrick Garland a hearing in the final year of Obama's term.

So in what sense are Republicans worried about "their right to vote and have it mean something"? Seems to me they're getting more than their share of influence. Or is it simply that Republicans aren't very popular and they don't like losing? What "right" is under threat there?

What does this even mean? What "fabric" are you talking about? Are we seriously pretending that Joe Biden is actually some wide-eyed radical?

1612843680042.jpeg
I can't be bothered answering to the above, because it seems off topic to me, a distraction. I'm trying to focus. Although fabric of society basically amounts to those things which keep a society safe and secure. Adhering to constitutional law, border protection. Please don't deconstruct my text. I'm not interested.

Show us ONE decided case that proves fraud on a scale likely to change the election result.

Surely that should be easy if it’s all in one PDF?
This thread is about "ALLEGED FRAUD". That's what we're talking about. That's what you've been denying. Who's said anything about changing the election result.

I can't be bothered answering to the above, because it seems off topic to me, a distraction. I'm trying to focus. Although fabric of society basically amounts to those things which keep a society safe and secure. Adhering to constitutional law, border protection. Please don't deconstruct my text. I'm not interested.
No "deconstruction" required. You fall apart under the mildest questioning, even quicker than Quora Knightley.

You said Republicans are worried about "their right to vote and have it mean something". What are you talking about?

If the Republicans are all about constitutional law, maybe they should start by accepting the result of an election? Maybe they should comply with congressional subpoenas? They don't care about that?

It's almost like nothing you say connects with reality. You've got some phrases memorised and you just spew them out randomly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back