• Nathan O'Driscoll

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Zane Trew

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if I’m missing something,but Nicholas Cox is pidgeon holed at a KPD but he looks pretty good up Forward as well.

Maybe the FWD/Ruck option with some development time.

Some of the footage is old but the newer material at the end is seriously good.

I’ve not watched him live but at 199cm he looks very athletic and quick.

Yeah I think it is worth considering. I had him pigeonholed as a defender (problem with them not playing) until I read that may not be the case. A bit speculative but potentially huge upside.

I think they go later rather than earlier but they have attributes that could attract mid range bids, Walker especially, and especially this year where they have actual exposed form.
As we speak today I’m confident both will come after our second pick 28. In saying this our second pick will drop back and be in the range for Walker. So if anything our second pick may come into play for bid for Walker but only just which means we’d prob get a pick with surplus pts later in the fourth round rather than carry a deficit. Definitely worth us getting another pick or two in the 3rd/4th round to have points. Bids later in the draft after the discount don’t cost many points.

30-45 range Brandon Walker
35-50 range Joel Western

As we speak today I’m confident both will come after our second pick 28. In saying this our second pick will drop back and be in the range for Walker. So if anything our second pick may come into play for bid for Walker but only just which means we’d prob get a pick with surplus pts later in the fourth round rather than carry a deficit. Definitely worth us getting another pick or two in the 3rd/4th round to have points. Bids later in the draft after the discount don’t cost many points.

30-45 range Brandon Walker
35-50 range Joel Western
Agree on Western. Can see a world where the Walker bid comes as early as 20 but hope you are right.

Once they find out the numerous off field issues associated with Western, the Walker twins and their girlfriends we probably won't get any bids at all.

Luckily for us they'll be proven as unsubstantiated rumours shortly after the draft is completed.

For those that know the depth of this years draft, would a trade with Geelong 15&17 or Brisbane 16&18 for our 10 and 28 get us two decent players and remove any risk of Walkers name being called out before our 2nd pick?

Reckon more Geelong would be very keen to get 10 and 11 to rebuild ?

For those that know the depth of this years draft, would a trade with Geelong 15&17 or Brisbane 16&18 for our 10 and 28 get us two decent players and remove any risk of Walkers name being called out before our 2nd pick?

Bad idea for me. Those Brisbane picks will be well into the 20s by draft night. You are in real speculative territory there on a normal draft, and even more so here.
Just pick the 10th best player in the open draft. Should be a quality player.
With pick 28 - something like Blakely, pick 28 and a 2021 second rounder for pick 16 and a pick in the 50s might work but I doubt Geelong would do it. The Geelong pick 16 will be pick 22ish on the night.

Not sure if I’m missing something,but Nicholas Cox is pidgeon holed at a KPD but he looks pretty good up Forward as well.

Wow. Looks great. Love that it's tough figuring out his natural foot. I figure from the fact that he used his right on most set shots that's the one, but the fact that he went left on a set shot from 40(?) out is impressive.

Points are about the same. Generally, the team upgrading pay extra 30-50% more points.

Points about the same as well.

I do like the idea, we just need a third rounder throw in.

Hi Chris25... if cox,ford,cook and perkins available to us what order you will be prioritising?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably try tagging Chris25 - I suspect he will say it depends whether you are working with what has been said about what we want out of this draft, or just purely what is the best available, or Chris's own interpretation of where our list is versus what is available?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris has already said Cook I believe.

Yeah I like Cook for us. Perkins would be close behind, but I have Ford lower.

I’m not a big Nik Cox fan, I have him as a second rounder - although I accept he’ll go earlier because of his potential. Reminds a bit of Alex Pearce as a junior and I think he’ll eventually settle in defence too. Hard to really judge without him playing this year though.

jeez. I don’t think I’ve seen a 200cm bloke move like that outside the NBA.

hows his kicking?🍆

I need help!
Im heading to Freo oval for the colts hit out, apart from the Walkers, who else am i looking for with potential?
Easts: Jed Hagan (Number 10) is playing well above his age group and is meant to be promising, Keanu Haddow (13) is in our NGA as well. Someone (Bastyy?) mentioned that Seth Connor (21) might be in our NGA for next year, Taj Woewodin (4) is meant to be promising as well (Melbourne father-son prospect)
don’t know much about any of the subiaco players

Looks like Vanirsen brought his own ball today! Dominating. What sort of a player is he? Anyone seen him or know anything about him?

22 disp and 2 goals to half time!!!

Last edited:
Easts: Jed Hagan (Number 10) is playing well above his age group and is meant to be promising, Keanu Haddow (13) is in our NGA as well. Someone (Bastyy?) mentioned that Seth Connor (21) might be in our NGA for next year, Taj Woewodin (4) is meant to be promising as well (Melbourne father-son prospect)
don’t know much about any of the subiaco players
I’m pretty certain he’s in our academy, he’s of international descent and played in a few of our curtain raisers vs the West Coast NGA

Back