Review 2021 Deadline Day General Discussion – Trade paperwork must be lodged by 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Script of Trade Radio Deadline Day:

Damiam Barrett: Welcome back to Continental Tyres Trade Radio Deadline Day, Continental get you where you want to go. We'll now go to Callum Twomey, brought to you by Rheem Hot Water, it comes on steady, hot and strong. What have you got for us Cal?

Twomey: Well Damian let's have a look at the Arc, brought to you by Continental Tyres they'll get you where you want to go, and RMIT take charge of what's next, and as you can see there's f*ck all going on. Back to you Damian.

Barrett: Thanks Cal. Let's have a look at the Toyota Tracker brought to you by Toyota Oh What A Feeling and Toyota's Good For Football Program, and as we can see there's f*ck all going on there too. Let's check in with Brendon Goddard brought to you by Bunnings where it's just the beginning. What are your thoughts BJ?

Goddard: I don't know why I'm here.

Barrett: Thanks BJ, time to have another look at the Arc, brought to you by Continental Tyres they'll get you where you want to go, and RMIT take charge of what's next, and as you can see there's a ground breaking trade between three fringe ruckman and a swap of 4ths. That'll sure shake up the Toyota Tracker brought to you by Toyota Oh What A Feeling and Toyota's Good For Football Program.

Script of Trade Radio Deadline Day:

Damiam Barrett: Welcome back to Continental Tyres Trade Radio Deadline Day, Continental get you where you want to go. We'll now go to Callum Twomey, brought to you by Rheem Hot Water, it comes on steady, hot and strong. What have you got for us Cal?

Twomey: Well Damian let's have a look at the Arc, brought to you by Continental Tyres they'll get you where you want to go, and RMIT take charge of what's next, and as you can see there's f*ck all going on. Back to you Damian.

Barrett: Thanks Cal. Let's have a look at the Toyota Tracker brought to you by Toyota Oh What A Feeling and Toyota's Good For Football Program, and as we can see there's f*ck all going on there too. Let's check in with Brendon Goddard brought to you by Bunnings where it's just the beginning. What are your thoughts BJ?

Goddard: I don't know why I'm here.

Barrett: Thanks BJ, time to have another look at the Arc, brought to you by Continental Tyres they'll get you where you want to go, and RMIT take charge of what's next, and as you can see there's a ground breaking trade between three fringe ruckman and a swap of 4ths. That'll sure shake up the Toyota Tracker brought to you by Toyota Oh What A Feeling and Toyota's Good For Football Program.

I think we can all agree on one thing, and that's that this is the most boring sh*t the AFL has served up since AFLX

Well all the Trades in the 1st Week meant be more of a Fizzer end of Trade Period

It's all over now. Mark it down. This year is that worst trade week ever in AFL history. Boring trades and no big names. Was just trading a few fringe players.Not sure but when this free agent thing came through we all thought players would be moving everywhere like NBA Style.

I'm not seeing. What a disappointing trade period. Not one club really got anyone worth mentioning. Just a couple average players this trade week moving around.

The rookie draft is more interesting then trade week.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back