Play Nice 2021 Crowds and Ratings Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the two Tassie grounds both look like they have less in attendance with low numbers than they actually do.
I'm actually surprised it was that. Granted could only see one side of the stadium + behind the goals, but it didn't even look like 1000 there.
Yes I didn't expect it to be that many,it's 300 more than what North had in Hobart earlier this season against Brisbane.

It will be interesting to see the crowd for the Saints vs Freo game in Hobart today. Ticket sales are looking ordinary on Ticketec, Could this be a record low afl crowd for Hobart?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity the Tassie government won’t let more into UTAS next Sunday. The Bomber army would fill the whole stadium themselves if capacity allowed..
Game would've been a sellout at either venue, so instead of AO they choose the one with less capacity.

Game would've been a sellout at either venue, so instead of AO they choose the one with less capacity.

Perfect way to distract the Tasmanian government and public from the debacle that was the AFL’s response to the Carter Report.

The big loser is probably the Dogs given they’ll now play a ‘home’ final at a neutral venue in front a pro Essendon crowd

Perfect way to distract the Tasmanian government and public from the debacle that was the AFL’s response to the Carter Report.

The big loser is probably the Dogs given they’ll now play a ‘home’ final at a neutral venue in front a pro Essendon crowd
We are about to play in probably the most pro-Essendon state outside Vic and maybe WA and I have bomber supporters telling me we aren't disadvantaged.

We are about to play in probably the most pro-Essendon state outside Vic and maybe WA and I have bomber supporters telling me we aren't disadvantaged.

Tasmania is a mini Victoria in terms of VFL support.

Pro rata it’s probably the same as a final at the MCG or Docklands nonetheless as the home team the Dogs should have had the choice to choose between Tas, SA, WA, Qld and perhaps NT

a8de2451d5757f5e1d30bbe8e5c76e8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Kevin Sheedy would love this stuff. Unfortunate to be unable to play this in Victoria, however national branding and promotion of the club on the front page of the daily newspaper is priceless. 776A55A5-F7DF-4E88-B28D-382F822C7AD1.jpeg

Sydney vs GWS is almost sold out too, great effort by Tasmania and I hear we might be hosting another final next weekend. It would be great if that one was down in Hobart but I'm allready hearing it will be up here again, definitely exciting times for tassie footy fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back