Review 2021 Deadline Day General Discussion – Trade paperwork must be lodged by 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I can gather...

Trades:
Dawson to Adelaide (officially requested)
Lipinski to Collingwood (officially requested)
SPS to West Coast (officially requested)
Cerra to Carlton (officially requested)
CCJ to North Melbourne
Kreuger to Collingwood
Clark to Fremantle?
Fort to Brisbane?
Finlayson to Port?
Max Lynch to Hawthorn?
Ladhams to Geelong/Bulldogs?
Clurey to St Kilda?

FA:
Hewett to Carlton
Tarrant to Richmond
Chol to Gold Coast
Kelly to Essendon
Talia to Richmond?
Casboult to Brisbane?
Dunstan to Gold Coast?

Also Lynch to North as a rookie/coach but idk if that counts. Then there's Dumont, Constable, Brander, Brodie, McPherson, Lobb, Dawson, Battle, Cox, vandenBerg, McGovern, Wallis, Zaharakis, Hartley, Hartlett and some others that are thought to be on the trade table or gettable or whatever but haven't have a lot of rumours or links to any particular clubs.

Should be some big pick swaps as well as a couple of clubs need points and others are looking to move up into the first round.
With Tarrant coming to Richmond, that would rule out Talia too.
Zero chance we sign both. I imagine Talia would only be sought if the Tarrant deal had a spectacular collapse.

Trade radio has me looking at past and present so called professionals and asking ....
” is our game that far off the pace these days that these guys get a gig at the highest level “

it’s a poor look for our sport imo

Trade radio has me looking at past and present so called professionals and asking ....
” is our game that far off the pace these days that these guys get a gig at the highest level “

it’s a poor look for our sport imo
And will continue to be. Probably one of the most amateurish media coverage in world sport overall that then devolves into a complete pile of :poo: come trade time.

AFL should be embarrassed by the low bar talent coverage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goddard and Dal Santo made it very clear they have no idea how points and bid matching works.

Goddard asked if Western Bulldogs could use 2022 picks to match a bid for Sam Darcy
He's getting paid in pretzels. No way he's earning actual cash for his 'insights'

Really nice for list managers to take time out of their “constant conversations with players and their managers” to chat on Trade Radio.

I like how that players always 'walk to the pre season draft'

Can someone please come up with a different descriptor!

Matt Rend on Cwood moves is hysterical.

Basically 22 into a first rounder next year, combine with their existing 1st rounder and 2023 first rounder gets them into Ben King.

There should be a segment where someone knowledgeable explains the machinations of the trade period to the hosts.

Would include a part where all incorrect statements of the previous day are replayed and the actual rule is explained.
The stickies resources thread should be mandatory reading before they're allowed near a microphone 😅

Remove this Banner Ad

Back