Review 2021 Deadline Day General Discussion – Trade paperwork must be lodged by 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Its all about ad revenue basically 95 %that with the ocassional tidbit.

That said can someone text in a trade proposal involving firing Goddard..that would be great.

What picks would be involved?

Gold coast trade picks 3 19 22 43 55 and a future 2nd for cal twomey spruiking their club instead of every vic metro player known to man...a 20 year gc coaching contract for clarko who comes on the condition goddard and cooney get shot in a cannon to russia for a job as putins communication people so he never has to answer 'media' questions from them and dew gets a lifetime maccas subscription on condition for doing daily trade week live crosses from 'afl house brought to you by trade radio afternoons thanks to maccas..mmm'.

Okay Adam Cooney just said if Collingwood kept pick 2 we could get another kid in addition to Daicos and I've heard this from a few commentors. Serious questions but if we had pick 2 what are the odds that the Kangaroos wouldn't force us to use it on Daicos? Would they really allow us to pick up two top 4 picks if that was an option?

Now I would put the rider on this that had we known we were going to get pick 2 this year we could have gotten more that we did by trading it, but this suggestion that we would have been able to use pick 2 at the draft before a bid came through from Daicos has continuously confused me. Why would North give us a free hit like that?

Talking Essendon drafting 6, 7, 8 Cox, Perkins, Reid

My question is, Adelaide 1, 9, 23 got Thilthorpe, Pedlar (Gun) Cook

So who had the better haul?

On RMX1941 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Very early to tell,

But thilthorpe has shown the most in a hard to recruit position

So could be the best recruit of all of them

But essendons haul so far looks better across the board with at least 2 already looking like 200+ gamers while pedlar and cook are still questionable until they show more at afl level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Randell just say Gawn should give up captaincy? Jesus…
you gotta admit, he knows how to generate clicks.
About all he knows. Still shocked he was in line for the Hawks senior coaching role against Clarkson.

he’s genuinely, the stupidest football brain I’ve listened to on a media platform.
Suma, move over
If we can get Rendell and Suma in the same space, could the resulting vacuum suck Trade radio in and dispose of it for good??

Like putting a bag of holding inside a portable hole

Wanna guess where Cooney's biases lie?

This trade is clearly dogshit, but if you think Cooney is biased towards the Dogs, I can only assume you didn't catch a single minute of Trade Radio last year. He was absolutely insufferable in his disdain towards the Dogs and worshipping of Essendon. This trade is s**t because Cooney has single digit IQ, not because he's biased towards the Dogs

On what planet does he seriously think Collingwood will give up two picks in this draft.
His bias is with Essendon. He has little love for the Dogs. This trade suggestion is dumb though but he’s not very bright.
he’s genuinely, the stupidest football brain I’ve listened to on a media platform.
Suma, move over
He isn't trying to take it seriously, he's not predicting anything, there's no inside info and no particular insight. He's basically just there as comic relief (which may or may not be to your taste).

I remember last year he decided he wasn't going to do daily mega trades anymore. Then apparently due to public pressure, he made one up during an ad break! He's flat out having the right picks coming from the right clubs really, and if it's remotely balanced that's a bonus.

It's basically like nuffies on Bigfooty in the hypothetical trades thread trying to do an 18-team trade. No one seriously thinks it's going to happen, just an interesting exercise in what's possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back