Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait s**t from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

If you want to move states, that's fine. But you can't nominate one out of 10 clubs in the state and be disappointed if the deal falls over.
Apparently the deal has fallen over because GWS haven't been able to secure a replacement small forward to cover Hill. They were prepared to accept Essendon's trade offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whole 2 weeks of trade week and nothing happens. i knew this would happen so joining in the last hr to hopefully see what happens

Jason McCartney on Trade Radio saying the Breust trade was all done barring the player agreement with Hawthorn contributing some salary

So we basically just swapped Ceglar for Lynch. Sideways move but Lynch is younger and by all reports a good clubman so I think that's a slight positive in our favour.

Leaves us with 5, 21, 24, 59 & 65 and some time to play around with future picks.
I reckon it's a massive positive for us all said and done. Geelong get a good player for their demographic, Collingwood get some future trade material, and we get a young ruck who could be a 10 year player for us if he continues to develop how he apparently was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back