Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Drd must be the BPG whisperer or my discussion with him the other day must have brought down Mahomes asking price.

Genuine bargain I reckon.

If Drd can't win the title this year with his god squad he never will.

I'm going to put this into the universe.

Circumstances yet to be seen lead to the punter taking a snap at FB.

Fumble.

1624492658978.png

Cam Johnston smiles.

I'm going to put this into the universe.

Circumstances yet to be seen lead to the punter taking a snap at FB.

Fumble.

View attachment 1162246

Cam Johnston smiles.

Drd has said he'll give me a share of the winnings after I helped him build a good roster with bad trades. Go Drd.

Drd has said he'll give me a share of the winnings after I helped him build a good roster with bad trades. Go Drd.

Collusion.

Any winnings are forfeited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only happens if a player over 6m salary reaches 0 yrs contract and is not re-signed or tagged or re-won in auction.

Najee will be eligible then. And my pick will be higher than 1.08 hopefully. That's when I'll strike. 🤗

Veto only collusion.

This is sympathy collusion. Imagine paying an early second for a one year rental that will be your backup that Lenny was going to cut.

That's a weird one, especially considering BPG isn't hurting for a 2nd QB. Well done to Lenny for getting overs for what is likely a QB rental
Give Lenster credit for driving a good deal. Of course others intended to go after Fitzy too but thought they could nab the Magician for a fourth or fifth.

Wrong. FWIW, I think old man Fitz may well be the starter for the next season and a half in Washington, especially as Rivera tends to trust older players. Solid scorer most weeks in Empire, not top tier but solid, especially in the NFC Least quagmire of mediocrity...

Give Lenster credit for driving a good deal. Of course others intended to go after Fitzy too but thought they could nab the Magician for a fourth or fifth.

Wrong. FWIW, I think old man Fitz may well be the starter for the next season and a half in Washington, especially as Rivera tends to trust older players. Solid scorer most weeks in Empire, not top tier but solid, especially in the NFC Least quagmire of mediocrity...

It's nice to know that even tho you demand ridiculous compensation for your QBs you're willing to give ridiculous amounts for them also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back