2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! 🏆 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody likes him anyway.

Got pole last year and was eased out of the lead by the team.

Hopefully, circumstances (safety car, red flag) allow a cheapo win.
Was that why he was not renewed last season? I thought on pace alone he had Stroll covered and Vettel was awful at Ferrari.

Wasn't someone judging Perez' entire Red Bull career on the basis of one qualifying session last time around? I wonder if they'll apply the same style of reasoning now...

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

6th is alright for Dan. A pity Norris' lap didn't count, would have made things interesting. Russell up in 12th is awesome, hope he has a good start.

Sainz....struggletown there.

6th is alright for Dan. A pity Norris' lap didn't count, would have made things interesting. Russell up in 12th is awesome, hope he has a good start.

Sainz....struggletown there.
No! It counts a lot.

While people get caught up in the theatre and social media favourites, this is all training for Ricciardo if/when the world championship is on the line. What happens and what Ricciardo does when he's behind counts for a lot.

When driving the best car, that s**t counts.

On a weekend where Norris had the better of him the whole time, it'd be huge internally if Ricciardo got the better of the race. You've got to do that s**t when the championship is on the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back