Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in on Tom Phillips. With Smith and Henderson gone, he'll slot in on the wing and rack up kicks. Has a point to prove as well after being pushed out of his natural position and forced to play as a small pressure forward (even though he's allergic to contested ball), then booted out of the club.

I have him averaging around 90, say +-3, enough for a MID/FWD swingman and decent F6

Last edited:
I'm in on Tom Phillips. With Smith and Henderson gone, he'll slot in on the wing and rack up kicks. Has a point to prove as well after being pushed out of his natural position and forced to play as a small pressure forward (even though he's allergic to contested ball), then booted out of the club.

I have him averaging around 90, say +-3, enough for a MID/FWD swingman and decent F6

Heppell cheaper might avg about the same.
Not a tho.

Heeny little more than Phillips more proven aswell.

Different kents different ideas.
Different good for SC.

With Comben injury do you think he plays forward? I know they’re not like for like but Ziebell is at least a presence up there.
If Zeibel plays he's 100% in the forward line.
No way he plays mid with the crop of kids we have coming through.
Some injury worry but he has barely missed a game (outside of 2020) since 2015.
Tracking really well this preseason and training hard.
Should be a lock for at least a 80 average; which isn't bad for a 250k player. Easy stepping stone to a forward premo.

If Zeibel plays he's 100% in the forward line.
No way he plays mid with the crop of kids we have coming through.
Some injury worry but he has barely missed a game (outside of 2020) since 2015.
Tracking really well this preseason and training hard.
Should be a lock for at least a 80 average; which isn't bad for a 250k player. Easy stepping stone to a forward premo.
Wasn't there a bit of talk about a potential move to half back?

Yeah I'm not touching Ziebell. The thought of picking him now reminds me of the thought of picking Jack Steven last year.

Yeah I'm not touching Ziebell. Picking him now reminds me of picking Jack Steven last year.
Ziebell v Brown v Daniher ? ......or would you risk Rozee, with Fantasia taking his HFF ?

If you're not picking Rozee, that's good enough for me to not consider

Ziebell v Brown v Daniher ? ......or would you risk Rozee, with Fantasia taking his HFF ?

From that lot I like Brown he is playing in a better team and should be fully fit this year. I think 85+average is on the cards. I'm also going to take a punt on Daniher for the money might as well he could be ok at a new club and if he gets injured than you can trade to any forward rookie you want with cash in the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have any of those first three names. If I had to pick one I'd go Brown because he's the only one of the campaigners who I expect will actually stay on the park, but I don't currently have any. Currently have Impey, Campbell and Bruhn as my forward line cheapies.

Not sure about Rozee. He'll definitely do better than his average, but I'm not convinced he'll spend enough time in the middle to put up premo numbers, which is probably what you need at his starting price.

From that lot I like Brown he is playing in a better team and should be fully fit this year. I think 85+average is on the cards.

Brown has kicked 60+ goals in a season three times, and even then he's still never averaged 85. Just doesn't have an SC suited game. Probably takes some time to adjust to a new side too, KPF's usually do.

I don't have any of those first three names. If I had to pick one I'd go Brown because he's the only one of the campaigners who I expect will actually stay on the park, but I don't currently have any. Currently have Impey, Campbell and Bruhn as my forward line cheapies.

Not sure about Rozee. He'll definitely do better than his average, but I'm not convinced he'll spend enough time in the middle to put up premo numbers, which is probably what you need at his starting price.

Bruhn is Mid only

Bruhn is Mid only

Lol I'm a dumbass, I hadn't actually made that change yet anywhere but in my head. Last time I actually opened the website I still had dickpics Patton in there 🤡

Ah well, can just move Macrae to the forwards as my last cheapie instead

I feel Degoey will get more midfield time this season I’m willing to start him at F3

Is there a buffet in the centre square now?

Any kents going both Marshall and Dunkely...?
Early on I had both in my team but Dunkley is a concern you really don't know what role he will play in the team. I currently have Marshall in but I'm not 100% sure if I will keep him or not I'm leaning towards Dusty I think he might go big this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back