Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on I had both in my team but Dunkley is a concern you really don't know what role he will play in the team. I currently have Marshall in but I'm not 100% sure if I will keep him or not I'm leaning towards Dusty I think he might go big this year.

I've got sidey ATM.

Dusty nicely priced and you know he's role.

Can someone explain the reason that Butters was scored so well SC wise compared to his Fantasy score?

I know last season is an outlier with larger variance in SC and Fantasy scores, but his jump from year 1 to year 2 was massive.

Was it the variance or a genuine aspect of his game that earned it?

Looking at his stats and they're pretty ordinary tbh which leads me to believe he was a SC lovechild.

Can someone explain the reason that Butters was scored so well SC wise compared to his Fantasy score?

I know last season is an outlier with larger variance in SC and Fantasy scores, but his jump from year 1 to year 2 was massive.

Looking at his stats and they're pretty ordinary tbh which leads me to believe he was a SC lovechild.

Can't say 100%.

But he did some clutch things that CD jizzed over .
Boosted he's scores.

Good player don't mind him.

Impact player who benefited from scaling.

Because he was clutch as *. There were probably three or four games last year that we won thanks to Butters making huge match-turning plays at critical moments.

Because he was clutch as fu**. There were probably three or four games last year that we won thanks to Butters making huge match-turning plays at critical moments.

That's fairly subjective though which I suppose the SC points givers bought into.

Ta for the food for thought.

How's that footage of Dusty winning the Tiger's time trial getting around on Facebook.

Swapped Dunks to Dusty as soon as I saw it :thumbsu:

Dusty was only in a group of 8.
Managed to beat Lambert tho, so either lambo is still a bit stuffed carrying over from last year or dusty is still beaming from off season.
Had Balta and Broad in his group also who are good athletes, but then Cotch, Lynch, Vlastuin and Prestia.

Might pick him if he's somewhat of a POD and bet against his regular slow start.

Geelong superstar Patrick Dangerfield has reportedly been sidelined from pre-season training with a groin injury, which also hindered him during October’s Grand Final.
Seven News reported Dangerfield only watched on at training on Wednesday, with the Cats saying the midfielder was “a bit sore in his adductor”.

The upper leg injury has slowed his pre-season but for now Geelong is not concerned about the Brownlow medallist’s availability for Round 1.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...s/news-story/00c8d8c86e5711fbd323d976e3e5be98

Geelong superstar Patrick Dangerfield has reportedly been sidelined from pre-season training with a groin injury, which also hindered him during October’s Grand Final.
Seven News reported Dangerfield only watched on at training on Wednesday, with the Cats saying the midfielder was “a bit sore in his adductor”.

The upper leg injury has slowed his pre-season but for now Geelong is not concerned about the Brownlow medallist’s availability for Round 1.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...s/news-story/00c8d8c86e5711fbd323d976e3e5be98

Concern GIF - Find on GIFER
Concern GIFs | Tenor
Television Drama GIF by WE tv - Find & Share on GIPHY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm amazed no one is talking about Shai Bolton he is definately coming along perfectly at the Tigers and they have been building his tank for full time midfield.
His Centre Bounce attendances increased after Round 5 last year and he lifted his average from 70 in 2019 to 86 in 2020 with 6 100+ scores. He could sneak into the Top 10 forwards this year. He will definately be a POD and has dual position status forget about Heeney when you can get this Bloke for almost the same price. :thumbsu:

Bolton.JPG

I'm amazed no one is talking about Shai Bolton he is definately coming along perfectly at the Tigers and they have been building his tank for full time midfield.
His Centre Bounce attendances increased after Round 5 last year and he lifted his average from 70 in 2019 to 86 in 2020 with 6 100+ scores. He could sneak into the Top 10 forwards this year. He will definately be a POD and has dual position status forget about Heeney when you can get this Bloke for almost the same price. :thumbsu:

View attachment 1042471
Genuine watch list .....could stay at 2020 level OR could get to next level

View attachment 1042471
Looks like his CBA went up when Prestia went down.
Is that not a concern?

Looks like his CBA went up when Prestia went down.
Is that not a concern?

Cotchin is coming to the end and could well be his last year. In the Grand final only 1 other midfielder had more time on the ground guess who?

Cotchin is coming to the end and could well be his last year. In the Grand final only 1 other midfielder had more time on the ground guess who?

Well that doesn't bode well for Bolton if Shai isn't in the middle because Cotch is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back