Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Goey tempting the fu** out of me. Dunno if I can slot him in though.
I was super keen on him before his injury. I didn't watch last night as I was out (will watch the replay soon), but the stats look very good. He had a ripper preseason aside from that abdominal strain. He will get bulk midfield minutes this year and every time he's forward he'll probably kick a goal. Will average at least 90. The only issue is injuries. I might try slot him back in.

I was super keen on him before his injury. I didn't watch last night as I was out (will watch the replay soon), but the stats look very good. He had a ripper preseason aside from that abdominal strain. He will get bulk midfield minutes this year and every time he's forward he'll probably kick a goal. Will average at least 90. The only issue is injuries. I might try slot him back in.
He had a slightly different look last night I'm not sure what it was but he was impressive. I have put him in my team at F2 if he stays fit he will score well.

He had a slightly different look last night I'm not sure what it was but he was impressive. I have put him in my team at F2 if he stays fit he will score well.
More mature maybe, actually realised you have to work your ass off to make it as a brilliant player. He's leaned up a bit, dropped a few kegs I reckon. He could easily replicate what Trac did last year.

I didn't watch the match last night and now I'm too hungover to watch the replay. How did Dusty look? No goals or behinds for Dusty is a rarity. Did he just play in the midfield?

I didn't watch the match last night and now I'm too hungover to watch the replay. How did Dusty look? No goals or behinds for Dusty is a rarity. Did he just play in the midfield?

He played the first half and they took him off in the 3rd quarter. Had 23 possessions and played mainly midfield he didn't appear to rest forward much. He is a lock for 100+ :padlock:

More mature maybe, actually realised you have to work your ass off to make it as a brilliant player. He's leaned up a bit, dropped a few kegs I reckon. He could easily replicate what Trac did last year.

JDG can easily average 117 this year, seriously? Take the rose coloured glasses off man. We'll be lucky if 10 players in total average 110+ this year.

JDG can easily average 117 this year, seriously? Take the rose coloured glasses off man. We'll be lucky if 10 players in total average 110+ this year.
I was talking from a footy perspective, not SC specifically. Move into the midfield after increasing fitness, resting forward and kicking a goal a game, lots of CP, etc. At $440k a 95 average would be fine

I was talking from a footy perspective, not SC specifically. Move into the midfield after increasing fitness, resting forward and kicking a goal a game, lots of CP, etc. At $440k a 95 average would be fine

Well we are on a SC forum. ;) To "replicate" what a similar type player did the previous year implies matching his SC output.

95 is not beyond him if he can avoid injury/suspension/prison

JDG is too big of an injury risk for my liking, having missed 20 games in the last 3 seasons......and has never played a full season
+1.

Unfortunately JDG/Greene are too risky

Basically did what he wanted ....then put his feet up ....I think it's too easy for Dusty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back