• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

chisnall

Draftee
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Want to see the Dees get up for Ron Barrassi. It would be nice for him to see the team where he started salute one more time.

Do it for Ron you bastards. You fu** this up and I will never forgive you.
I know Ron is an icon but he was in favour of us moving to GC.
He was alone in that opinion. But what I cannot forgive him for was when he was asked about Melbourne relocating he said he would rather his club die than move. So **** him.
Don't want to back for either team

On moto g(30) using BigFooty.com mobile app

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know Ron is an icon but he was in favour of us moving to GC.
He was alone in that opinion. But what I cannot forgive him for was when he was asked about Melbourne relocating he said he would rather his club die than move. So **** him.
Don't want to back for either team

On moto g(30) using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wow. Forgiveness for mistakes is obviously not in your creed.

Has anyone told Tef this years premiers have a female “non-football” President?

With the Arden announcement, Tas announcement and this it just might make him spontaneously combust.
You can never reason with someone who can’t handle a women in power.

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Has anyone told Tef this years premiers have a female “non-football” President?

With the Arden announcement, Tas announcement and this it just might make him spontaneously combust.

Wouldn't matter. He'd just claim that they didn't win it "the right way" (ie. Playing the same game plan that everyone played in 1984) and that they were the worst premiership team since 1970-ish so it didn't really count and it was a good thing we don't play footy like that.

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why are people on here so bitter. Holy s**t. You'd think the teams involved had murdered some of our players going by how abusive some posters are being. Just enjoy it for God's sake. These two teams deserve the flag as much as anyone else, they've played some good ******* footy over the course of the year, and it should be a cracking match. Leave your weird misgivings at the door. Grand Final Day is the ultimate day in footy and a reminder of why we all love the game, not a day for you to moan and whinge about why so and so doesn't deserve a flag and why we're so much better than so and so. What bizarre behaviour

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why are people on here so bitter. Holy sh*t. You'd think the teams involved had murdered some of our players going by how abusive some posters are being. Just enjoy it for God's sake. These two teams deserve the flag as much as anyone else, they've played some good ******* footy over the course of the year, and it should be a cracking match. Leave your weird misgivings at the door. Grand Final Day is the ultimate day in footy and a reminder of why we all love the game, not a day for you to moan and whinge about why so and so doesn't deserve a flag and why we're so much better than so and so. What bizarre behaviour
We're envious after watching both clubs go past us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Still some tickets to the grand final available here, thanks to our friends at NMFC.

https://events.blackthorn.io/en/2w8ogci7/2021-grand-final-packages-4a12964Di5/overview

With the Toyota AFL Grand Final confirmed for Optus Stadium we are excited to announce the 2021 Grand Final Lunch, presented by North Melbourne Football Club.

Secure your ticket to the Toyota AFL Grand Final including access to the pre-game lunch where guests will be treated to a gourmet three course meal, Colonial Brewing beverages, live entertainment, guest speakers and expert analysis from the biggest names in the game.

The all-star line up of talent includes the Premiership Cup ambassador and local hero Glen Jakovich and premiership winning Eagles in Adam Simpson and Dom Sheed to discuss that amazing moment. Guests will get a different lense on Grand Final day from current players Stephen Coniglio, Mitch Duncan and Michael Walters. One of Australia's favourite comedians Pete Rowsthorn will set the tone for the day with his whip smart humour. Importantly, Fox Footy's Matthew Pavlich and Bernie Vince, SEN's Paul Hasleby and AFLW trailblazer Michelle Cowan will provide the in-depth analysis of the game.

With minimal Grand Final Packages remaining don't miss your chance to be part of history.

One of Australia's favourite comedians Pete Rowsthorn will set the tone for the day with his whip smart humour. Importantly, Fox Footy's Matthew Pavlich and Bernie Vince, SEN's Paul Hasleby and AFLW trailblazer Michelle Cowan will provide the in-depth analysis of the game.
He must be planning to do the E.T bit!

sruss

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who are we supporting next week friends?

I normally loathe the Braves, but working with a heap of clients in the Toorak/ South East suburbs area has made me equally hate the people on that side of town.

I think it’s gotta be Dogs for me. Give the people in my neighborhood something to smile about for a little bit - maybe some of their joy will rub off on me?

God, I can’t wait till we make it.

I normally loathe the Braves, but working with a heap of clients in the Toorak/ South East suburbs area has made me equally hate the people on that side of town.

I think it’s gotta be Dogs for me. Give the people in my neighborhood something to smile about for a little bit - maybe some of their joy will rub off on me?

Up the doggies because I don’t want to see the private school boys on my snapchat lol

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne

For me it’s more like …..
21B9DAA0-5740-41AA-B618-433E638B1767.gif

I think that Fotscray and surrounds is more gentrified than melbourne these days.
Although there are a lot majority of the priv school boys on my snap barrack for Melbourne lol

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’ll go for the team with the least amount of punchable heads.
Lever. Fritsch. Viney vs Hunter. Smith. Weightman and slimy McLean
Punchable heads ?
I would def add smart ass “look at me go “ Kosy Peukett & Jackson “the ugliest * in footy “ . If he wasn’t a footballer , he’d be still a virgin at age 73…..

North Melbourne.

My viewing of the GF will be purely as an impartial spectator with no skin in the game, hoping for a ripping contest while taking note of the level we aspire to.

Back