Injury 2021 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So how did Rozee actually get his cork? I didn’t see it happen during the play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richmond debutant corked him, was fined for it too. So it must have been a bit thuggish. I don't know if it was off the ball or what. It seemed like it was at the game.

What about Rozee? If he had any more strapping, he'd be in Egypt.

Great, we'll lose him to the Crows. The team for all Egyptians.

What in the doomsday, webmd, pessimistic lunacy is this thread!? My God what a depressing read. According the the past 24 hours of post we may as well pack up shop for 2021.
Yea I thought the same Butters and X are key cogs for us but neither is out for the year and we have depth to cover until then

with the injuries, it was such an important win, the difference between 3-1 and 2-2 with a huge injury list is massive

we just need to get out of the next 6 weeks with at 6-4 record at worst and we should be right to go once Players return

was it number 31 who corked rozee.. all port forwards seemed to go after him hard during the game suggesting he had done something dirty

He looked dizzy, but if he didn’t concussed, that’s better. Still, it was a very dangerous useless illegal tackle.

He wasn't concussed but his knee had hypertension ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What in the doomsday, webmd, pessimistic lunacy is this thread!? My God what a depressing read. According the the past 24 hours of post we may as well pack up shop for 2021.
Mad innit!
Injuries happen, squads get rotated, players come back.
As for being ultra conservative with players.
* that, we are contending, some will need to play to breaking point and through hurt, that’s the reality of professional sport. Half the game is about hurt and hurting.

Mad innit!
Injuries happen, squads get rotated, players come back.
As for being ultra conservative with players.
fu** that, we are contending, some will need to play to breaking point and through hurt, that’s the reality of professional sport. Half the game is about hurt and hurting.

I want us to just whack a steel brace on goldsacks knee and get him out there. Just like the old days.

I want us to just whack a steel brace on goldsacks knee and get him out there. Just like the old days.
Not what I said, but yeah, let’s give up the season because we’ve got a few injuries.

Don’t you realise Duursma’s knee concussion is contagious? ;)

But really, if we can’t cover a few injuries with our depth, then our squad is not ready to contend. I reckon we’ll be fine.

So how did Rozee actually get his cork? I didn’t see it happen during the play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Richmond debutant corked him, was fined for it too. So it must have been a bit thuggish. I don't know if it was off the ball or what. It seemed like it was at the game.
On the vision when they cut to a hurt rozee the ball was on the other end of the field and hadn’t been near rozee in the previous play. The commentary who were watching play didn’t know what happened. The afl obviously saw vision of it since they fined the player. Been kept pretty quiet. The only way you cork a player that bad off the ball is a running start.

On the vision when they cut to a hurt rozee the ball was on the other end of the field and hadn’t been near rozee in the previous play. The commentary who were watching play didn’t know what happened. The afl obviously saw vision of it since they fined the player. Been kept pretty quiet. The only way you cork a player that bad off the ball is a running start.
If it was that far off the ball that should be suspension, not just a fine surely. That's ridiculous, it's not the 1970's FFS!

So roughly our injury list looks like?

SPP - Suspension - 4 Weeks
Goldsack - Knee - 6 Weeks
Bonner - Hamstring - 4 Weeks
Pasini - Shoulder Reco - 12 weeks
Marshall - Ankle - ?
Butters - Ankle - 2-8 Weeks
Fantasia - Ankle - ?
Duursma - Knee - 6-8 Weeks
Clurey - Cork - OK
Aliir - Cork - OK
Rozee - Cork - ?

Richmond's confidence to employ a bit of thuggery against Port because they've won flags is beginning to remind me of Glenelg ... eventually we got them back in grand finals.

At the very earliest, will Duursma and Butters be back for the showdown?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back