Mitchell CrowdenDelist
Nathan WilsonResign/ Trade
Reece ConcaDelist (Retire)
Stefan GiroDelist
Stephen HillDelist (Retire)
Taylin DumanResign
Tobe WatsonDelist
Travis ColyerWill be resigned
Have to admit, regardless of whether some of these aren’t AFL material, that’s a fair bit of personnel to replace.
Very interesting regarding Conca.

Have to admit, regardless of whether some of these aren’t AFL material, that’s a fair bit of personnel to replace.
Very interesting regarding Conca.
8 delistings is par for most clubs. Conca is the only long term regular there.

If I was to add possibilities, without trying to indulge Joao, that there is a chance ram man might get a one year deal. The rest are 100% goooneee

That time of year again: Predictions (players out of contract this year):

Adam CerraResign / Trade
Bailey BanfieldDelist
Brett BewleyDelist
Darcy TuckerResign / Trade
David MundyResigned
Ethan HughesResigned
Lachlan SchultzResign/ Trade
Leno ThomasDelist
Lloyd MeekResign/ Trade
Mitchell CrowdenDelist
Stefan GiroDelist
Taylin DumanResign
Tobe WatsonDelist
I agree with the majority of your assessments, but will respectfully counter your musings regarding Duman and Watson, with a question - which player exhibits enough impressive traits, to be deemed the greatest chance of being a success story? My money is on Watson. Also, in my humble opinion, Conca is worthy of one additional year on the list, purely because he no doubt mentors the younger generation of players, has performed admirable "lock-down" roles on proven opposition small forwards, and if nothing else, acts as a hardened body to use as cannon fodder!

I agree with the majority of your assessments, but will respectfully counter your musings regarding Duman and Watson, with a question - which player exhibits enough impressive traits, to be deemed the greatest chance of being a success story? My money is on Watson. Also, in my humble opinion, Conca is worthy of one additional year on the list, purely because he no doubt mentors the younger generation of players, has performed admirable "lock-down" roles on proven opposition small forwards, and if nothing else, acts as a hardened body to use as cannon fodder!
I don't disagree about Conca, but his behaviour on the field for Peel screams winding down the clock. Funnily enough I also agree about Watson v Duman. But I think Duman offers more offensively even if he is a less talented defender and, on the basis of balancing the list, I think Watson will go and he will stay. If you asked me to pick a third option it would be both delisted!

I don't disagree about Conca, but his behaviour on the field for Peel screams winding down the clock. Funnily enough I also agree about Watson v Duman. But I think Duman offers more offensively even if he is a less talented defender and, on the basis of balancing the list, I think Watson will go and he will stay. If you asked me to pick a third option it would be both delisted!
Do you know as to why Leno Thomas never emerged after being cited as an impeccable kick and talented prospect?

Do you know as to why Leno Thomas never emerged after being cited as an impeccable kick and talented prospect?
Never seen a single minute of him so I couldn't say. A decent kick and talent will only get you so far though and you get even less oppo to show it when you're rookie listed only. You gotta put in extra hard then still be lucky. Cut throat business.

Never seen a single minute of him so I couldn't say. A decent kick and talent will only get you so far though and you get even less oppo to show it when you're rookie listed only. You gotta put in extra hard then still be lucky. Cut throat business.
Hmm, let's hope someone like Richard Bartlett exhibits more then!

One of the prerequisites for an account here, should be being able to correctly use re-sign vs resign.
dumb English language having two opposite words either near identical spelling.

(nor a dig at anyone, have seen it on multiple boards and is starting to make me twitch)

One of the prerequisites for an account here, should be being able to correctly use re-sign vs resign.

(nor a dig at anyone, have seen it on multiple boards and is starting to make me twitch)
Wait a minute minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference between re-sign and resign is the least of the problems on here.

Ha ha
That twigged me when I first started on BF
I think someone mentioned Luke Ryan “ resigning “ and I nearly lost my s**t 🤣

Adam CerraResign / Trade
Bailey BanfieldDelist
Brett BewleyDelist
David MundyResigned
Ethan HughesResigned
Leno ThomasDelist
Lloyd MeekResign/ Trade
Mitchell CrowdenDelist
Stefan GiroDelist
Taylin DumanResign
Tobe WatsonDelist
Schultz is a free agent, so if he goes it won't be as a trade. Some 3rd-ish compo at a guess.

Adam CerraResign / Trade
Bailey BanfieldDelist
Brett BewleyDelist
David MundyResigned
Ethan HughesResigned
Leno ThomasDelist
Lloyd MeekResign/ Trade
Mitchell CrowdenDelist
Stefan GiroDelist
Taylin DumanResign
Tobe WatsonDelist

Hard to argue against any of this, although I will say that Leno showed a glimmer of hope in one or 2 WAFL games as opposed to all of the others whom are clearly not going to make it. (Despite the fact that he didn’t go to Hale or Christchurch)

I actually like Duman and Watson, but as we all know they suffer from the fact we have Hamling, Pearce, Cox, Logue, Ryan, Chapman, Young, Hughes, Walker, Wilson & Aish all ahead of them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Adam CerraResign / Trade
Bailey BanfieldDelist
Brett BewleyDelist
David MundyResigned
Ethan HughesResigned
Leno ThomasDelist
Lloyd MeekResign/ Trade
Mitchell CrowdenDelist
Stefan GiroDelist
Taylin DumanResign
Tobe WatsonDelist
Hard to disagree with most of this, only change for mine would be to give Crowden another year. Also wouldn’t shock me if Duman wanted to explore his chances back home (especially given the fact that he and his partner are from Vic and they already have a kid).

I like Aish. He cops it a little but he's a good player. Don't regret that one at all.

Id keep Watson. I think he's got what it takes to make it,

The rest are just a bunch of Byron Schammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back