List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Young is absolutely wasted back there. He needs to be far further up the field where he has freedom to run and use his weapons.

One i am really concerned about and think he is either unfit or has had a real drop in attitude and performance is Luke Ryan.

I think he will come up the field when Chapman returns. Can see him slotting onto a wing nicely.

Not worried about Ryan at all.

I think he will come up the field when Chapman returns. Can see him slotting onto a wing nicely.

Not worried about Ryan at all.
I'm of the opposite opinion tbh.

I like the thought of Chapman in the midfield and Young is what we need off half back, long accurate kick and decent intercept mark

He's Trent McKenzie 2.0 Bookmark it.
There is a notable difference in the tone when King discussed Young, such that it makes me think he expects him to be playing with his brother at North eventually.

Or that he wants him to be.

Young could be anything for us.

Who would you choose, Logan McDonald or Luke Jackson if we could lure one back right now?

Who would you choose, Logan McDonald or Luke Jackson?
Good question, Luke Jackson has more runs on the board to indicate he'll be a better player (though obviously with more time in the game to do that) but McDonald is what we need, so probably McDonald

Last edited:
Good question, Luke Jackson has more runs on the board to indicate he'll be a better player (though obviously with more time in the game to who that) but McDonald is what we need, so probably McDonald
Good choice I think Logan is a necessity. It's tough because if we have a shot at getting him should we or should we just draft?

Good choice I think Logan is a necessity. It's tough because if we have a shot at getting him should we or should we just draft?
Sydney dont lose too many, I doubt he comes back and if he does it wouldnt be till he was out of contract (ie not this year). No drafting decisions should be based around him leaving.

Sydney dont lose too many, I doubt he comes back and if he does it wouldnt be till he was out of contract (ie not this year). No drafting decisions should be based around him leaving.
Fair point. Another question for everyone, if Jackson was on the table would you get him at the expense of Lobb?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good question, Luke Jackson has more runs on the board to indicate he'll be a better player (though obviously with more time in the game to who that) but McDonald is what we need, so probably McDonald

mcdonald all day, every day.

Fair point. Another question for everyone, if Jackson was on the table would you get him at the expense of Lobb?

Absolutely, I’d even throw in a first rounder.

FYI - I have it on good authority that Fremantle is looking at Baynen Lowe from Tasmania with a late pick in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we draft more than one player under 180cm (Motlop is that one) then I am cancelling my membership.

We're getting no where with half a team of short people.

Our club is literally the definition of stupidity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Last edited:
If we draft more than one player under 180cm (Motlop is that one) then I am cancelling my membership.

We're getting no where with half a forward line of short people.

Our club is literally the definition of stupidity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Yes, he is sub 180cm. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowe is a true small utility, can play as a mid, defender or forward and I'd say he's pretty good at all of them. He's got clean hands and is really competive He's really good at stoppages and can often get the ball with a good burst of speed before sending it inside 50

Downside is that he's small and he tends to throw the ball on his boot without thinking. Didn't make the Allies squad either. I like him, but I'd be surprised if he went in the national, would be a good rookie pick however

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back