List Mgmt. 2021 NAB National AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, can easily make some trades after a bid has come for nick. Wright and Hine will put their heads together.
Correct - live trading after the Daicos bid
Either trading our existing second round into this year or
Get some additional future picks in trade week and then trade them into 2021 on draft night

Jack Williams and Jacob Van Rooyen could be anything.
Rhett Bazzo is also very good as is Alex Lukic
I'll be betting on us bouncing next year and being competitive, and I think other teams will be betting against us, so I'd be OK with us trading our 2022 1st if we're bullish about a kid.

I'll be betting on us bouncing next year and being competitive, and I think other teams will be betting against us, so I'd be OK with us trading our 2022 1st if we're bullish about a kid.
Jack Williams would be my pick this year if we get a chance

There will be clubs who would love our future second pick assuming we will finish near bottom

if there is a kid available in the early 20’s that we ranked 10-15, I think we will pull the trigger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

COLLINGWOOD

Draft picks:
36, 40, 41, 46

List state of play: The Pies attacked the draft hard last year after losing so many established players to rival clubs during the widely-criticised salary cap squeeze. A lot of the players they picked up during the 2020 draft were mid-sized forwards that have the capability to pinch-hit in the midfield. While they’ve been on the lookout for a key-position forward for years, a pure on-baller would be handy. And they have priority access to this year’s best one …

Ideal draft prospects: Everything about the Pies’ link to father-son gun Nick Daicos is ideal. Another Daicos in black and white will bring Pies fans great joy – but they’ll be even more excited when they can see what he can on a footy field. Most importantly, Daicos will slot right into the Magpies’ on-ball brigade, which is in need of another genuine ball magnet and a player that can eventually replace Scott Pendlebury. And Daicos is the definition of a ball magnet, averaging a competition-high 36 disposals from six NAB League games to date, while also kicking a total of 10 goals. For the second straight year, the No. 1 pick could force a club to match a bid after the Bulldogs ensured Adelaide didn’t poach Jamarra Ugle-Hagan in 2020. The Pies have been planning on an early bid on Daicos for a while, hence they’ve already banked a few second and third-round picks. However they’ve still got a lot more points to accumulate to secure Daicos, as a Pick 1 or 2 bid looms.

Given the stage of our list rebuild it is essential we get a couple more picks in the 20-45 range to supplement the likely Daicos and Dib selections

this will involve getting more picks in 2021 to match Daicos bid, and also some live trading of 2022 selections. We must maintain our 2022 number 1 pick though

[QUOTE

A lot of the players they picked up during the 2020 draft were mid-sized forwards that have the capability to pinch-hit in the midfield.
[/QUOTE]

Huh?!

Henry is a lot?
(At least the writer knows that a lot is 2 words so small mercies I guess)

Reef / Macrae / Poulter/ McMahon mid sized forwards that are pinch hitting as mids???

I think it'll be detemined which draft is more worthy. This years or next. Is there more talls next year? I know they say this 20201 is a midfielders draft, especially top end.
Jack Williams is making the game look easy atm as a KPF, if we could somehow get him or van rooyen, they have just as much talent as next year's talls. Next year's talls will go earlier than this year's because the midfielders next season probably aren't as strong as this year's crop in the pointy end of the draft

Jack Williams is making the game look easy atm as a KPF, if we could somehow get him or van rooyen, they have just as much talent as next year's talls. Next year's talls will go earlier than this year's because the midfielders next season probably aren't as strong as this year's crop in the pointy end of the draft

I like the idea of taking Daicos, trading into the draft to grab one of these two if we can and then grabbing Dib if he’s not bid on too early.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A feature of young Nick's play is that even when he is coming back down from taking a mark he has his arms extended even before his feet touch the ground and he is looking for the handpass to advantage.
THAT is a natural footballer that has his game under control and is seeking to bring his team mates into it.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...-looms-elite-key-position-player?platform=amp

See Knightmare write up above.

Can’t say I’ve watched him or remember much about his time at Geelong, but I find Schlensog an interesting option for us. Particularly given his performances this year in the WAFL.

Would basically be a free hit given his delisted free agency status.

We need to start looking for a replacement key back for Roughie, I reckon it is worthwhile.

If we could bring him and Riccardi/Weideman in, I’d definitely consider delisting one or both of Tohill or Keanne. As unpalatable as that may be for some.

Last edited:
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...-looms-elite-key-position-player?platform=amp

See Knightmare write up above.

Can’t say I’ve watched him or remember much about his time at Geelong, but I find Schlensog an interesting option for us. Particularly given his performances this year in the WAFL.

Would basically be a free hit given his delisted free agency status.

We need to start looking for a replacement key back for Roughie, I reckon it is worthwhile.

If we could bring him and Riccardi/Weideman in, I’d definitely consider delisting one or both of Tohill or Keanne. As palatable as that may be for some.

With regards to "Curly"...Blake Schlensog...have known him since he was a kid. Great work ethic and a really level headed lad. Love him at the Pies

With regards to "Curly"...Blake Schlensog...have known him since he was a kid. Great work ethic and a really level headed lad. Love him at the Pies
Given our lack of cap room and draft hand we need to think snart for these sort of options. Also the PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back