List Mgmt. 2021 NAB National AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh then I'm not 100% sure then. The media reported the 400k, but we arent privy to these financial technicalities what the real amount is.
They will get a third rounder for Chol and I would guess a pick in 30’s for CCJ unless they walk him to PSD

Hold your horses! Unless North walk him to the PSD there’ll compo there. If I were Richmond I’d be upgrading the raft of thirds into a pick in the 30’s then offloading that along with CCJ for North’s 2022 2nd. Then depending on how the draft plays out they might be able to flip that into a third 1st Rd pick.

I was responding from the angle of whether there'd be FA compo for Chol and CCJ were FA's - read between the lines a little on the previous post.

Of course CCJ can be traded, but it's not guaranteed and as you mentioned North could walk him to the PSD which means no compo - no point trying t guess what North and Richmond will do from here when trade period is three weeks away.

I was responding from the angle of whether there'd be FA compo for Chol and CCJ were FA's - read between the lines a little on the previous post.

Of course CCJ can be traded, but it's not guaranteed and as you mentioned North could walk him to the PSD which means no compo - no point trying t guess what North and Richmond will do from here when trade period is three weeks away.

Schupie didn’t refer to FA compo only whether they’d gain picks for losing them. It was you that assumed he was referring to CCJ as a FA…

Will they get more picks from losing CCJ and Chol?

Schupie didn’t refer to FA compo only whether they’d gain picks for losing them. It was you that assumed he was referring to CCJ as a FA…
Yeah, I prob should have made it explicit that I thought Tigers would try to work out trade picks with North for CCJ if he wasn't a RFA rather than take him in via PSD (although that would be great for us) and wasn't really aware of the process with Chol.
Sorry all - problem was with how I was phrasing / asking Q

Schupie didn’t refer to FA compo only whether they’d gain picks for losing them. It was you that assumed he was referring to CCJ as a FA

That is what I just wrote, wasn't it? Geez you have a proclivity for wanting to score a meaningless point sometimes, even despite someone already acknowledging the point you're trying to score in this particular case.

I wouldn't be surprised to see our future first get traded into this draft.
I would be, as l don’t think Hine sees much in this draft outside the top few, hence why we went hard last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t dare say that on the main board.

Adelaide and North supporters will come at you like you’ve shot Bambi.

Never seen a prospect so immune from criticism on this forum.
Like, he's certainly not a bad prospect by any means. But he's not in the best handful I can recall, and certainly not worthy of some of the salivating I've seen.

Horne out here looking like Jack Ziebell. Has he peaked athletically already? Where's the scope???

:moustache:

The good news is North will be hard pressed not to take Horne at 1 now. Which might leave some points for us to take another player in the second or third round before Dib

Remove this Banner Ad

Back