NFL 2021 - NFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really surprised that no one has traded in for Owusu-Koramoah yet, he's turning into one of the steals of the draft.

I'd be keen for the Eagles to do it, but Howie's never valued linebackers, we don't really have the capital in this years draft, and we seem to be hoarding rather than dealing picks for next year.

I'm really surprised that no one has traded in for Owusu-Koramoah yet, he's turning into one of the steals of the draft.

I'd be keen for the Eagles to do it, but Howie's never valued linebackers, we don't really have the capital in this years draft, and we seem to be hoarding rather than dealing picks for next year.

I thought they were a chance to grab him at 37... like the kid that they drafted though, even with the injury history.

Bummer. Not too thrilled that Ojulari is in the division.

He was never going to fit the Eagles scheme, but damn he's fun to watch, cos he doesn't just rush the passer to get an arm up or to aim at the ball - he rushes the pass with intent to murder. (Can overcommit as a result though.)

Still can't believe Cosmi lasted this long. Annoying watching division rivals making good picks :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another pick that was pretty obvious as soon as the trade was made.

Great bit of business by the Browns though. How terrifying is the roster they're building?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back