NFL 2021 - NFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Leatherwood before Darrisaw and Jenkins?!?!

Why do we insist every year on picking someone we could get in the 2nd or even 3rd. When our D is absolute trash and some good D players on the board still. We will never win shit when while we insist on trying to be too smart.

I am not convinced Mayock is not taking the piss now. Every draft so far, some bloke we could have traded back for or waited for. Is truly bizarre.

I wouldnt be shocked if he called my name at some stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooh Zaven Collins at 16 is a surprise. It'll be interesting to see how he fits next to Isaiah Simmons from last year given they are both super athletic, super versatile LBs
Collins off the edge?

I sincerely hope my suicide wasn't in vein but man I just can't come to Mac Jones over giving some change to get Fields!
If you just look at the best young QB's in the league which one of them aren't a threat running the ball??
Jones is a better QB than just about everyone in this class not named Trevor Lawrence. His abilities are perfectly suited to the Pats variation of Erhardt-Perkins and frankly, I don't care if my QB doesn't run a 4.4, that's why you have skill position players.

The Patriots will develop Jones and their superior coaching combined with the off-season investment in player talent has me super excited for our future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back