Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't be pulling 'Racist' card, you don't know me from Adam.

My points are about the damage that the Chinese Communist Pary (of which there are now 50,000 known active members in Australia according to an article published by The Australian six days ago.) are doing to sabbotage, infiltate and inflluence our governments; undermine our commerce and industry; and compomise our Defence Force. That's not racism pal, that's a statement of fact. Now if you, Andrew Twiggy Forrest, Gillain McLaughlan and Dan Andrews are willing to pucker up and kiss the backsides of the Chinese Communist Party whos agenda it is to force Australia into humble submission to Xi Jinping's will, then be my guest but don't expect me to.

If you are not familiar with the East India Company of the 19th Century, it was a front used by British interests to ultimately sieze control of India by buying it out. Mostly it worked for about 100 years keeping a huge chunk of India's population impoverished and subserviant until the Indians finally threw the Britsh out in 1947. Sound familiar? Who's buying up all the water rights in Australia's farming regions, buying up the dairies, the cattle stations, the expensive and best bits of real estate in the cities, the shipping port leases, and seeking to get the contracts under the Belt and Road Initiative to build Melbourne's future underground road and rail networks?

Not racist, just informed. I suggest that you open your eyes before it's too late.

I don't necessarily disagree with everything you've posted here, but if I were you I wouldn't be looking to The Australian as a reliable source of information.

I don't necessarily disagree with everything you've posted here, but if I were you I wouldn't be looking to The Australian as a reliable source of information.
No seriously read the article. It is the Wikieleaks of the CCP. The leak occurred from within the CCP several months ago naming people, their addresses and even phone numbers, where they work or go school (within our political parties, universities, industries, banks, health systems etc.). It identifies 2 million individuals across the UK, the EU, North America and Australia. The Australian spent months verifying information, individuals and addresses. We can antipate a wave of political party expulsions and sackings once ASIS and ASIO can verify the information. As for private business and our Uni's that's up to them.

This hasn't happened over night, the Federal Government realised the depth and severity of this two years ago, the COVID phenomonem has just brought much to a head.

Its called the South China Sea. I dunno if annexing it is the right term.
A bit simpistic in your appreciation there. It's the South China Sea only by name, it could have just as easily been called the West Phillippines, French Formosan, or Indo-Chinese Sea. It was the British who named it at a time when they dominated Asia. There are 10 countries that border it and for centuries China never laid exclusive claim until the West established that there were rich deposits of oil and gas beneath it.

Suddenly China, now armed with the world's biggest Navy (constructed using Australian iron ore BTW) wants to build a ring of artificial aircraft carrier islands through it and demands Beijing (or Peking which ever you prefer) permission for international trade and naval vessels to travel though what has always been recognised as international waters. Why do you think that Canberra is behaving toward China the way that they are ATM? Our government's concerns are not bourne of xenophobia or racism, it's like every warning light has gone off in every key government department - ASIO, ASIS, Defence, Foreign Affairs & Trade, Border Force, the AFP, the Australian Signals Directorate, the Department of Home Affairs, The Department of the Prime Minister, Export Finnce Australia, NBN Co LTD, and Reserve Bank of Australia.

Forget North Korea, all the talk in the Australian Government circles ATM is ALL ABOUT the South China Sea; China's Communist Party's plan to keep it's iron ore supply chain open from Africa and Brazil once they cut the umbilical cord of Australia in 2026; and how Australia, Japan and India will work together in a "de-coupled from China" world.

Last edited:
Really is that all you have? South China Sea only by name, it could have just as easily been called the West Phillippines, French Formosan, or Indo-Chinese Sea. Itwas the British who named it. There are 10 countries that border it and for centuries China never laid exclusive claim until the West established that there were rich deposits of oil and gas beneath it. Suddenly China, now armed with the world's biggest Navy, constructed using Australian iron ore BTW, wants to build a ring of artificial aircraft carrier islands through it and demands their permission for international trade and naval vessels to travel though what has always been recognised as international waters. Get your facts before you enter any debate on this matter.
I'm well aware of what happened actually. And what thread we are posting in. Take it to the grand chessboard one and I'll give you more than a throw away line.

SO ANYWAY. Got the aflw membership in the mail today. Actual physical card, wasn't expecting that. Figured they would be gettin phased out.
I got it too, with stickers. I also got the men’s version (I paid the $10) which came in a similar folder but no stickers. Does anyone know if there were meant to be? the envelope looked suspiciously like it had been opened.

SO ANYWAY. Got the aflw membership in the mail today. Actual physical card, wasn't expecting that. Figured they would be gettin phased out.
and now i regret even bringing it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are not familiar with the East India Company of the 19th Century, it was a corporate front used by British government and business interests to ultimately manipulate the Raj and sieze control of India by buying it out. Mostly it worked for about 100 years keeping a huge chunk of India's population impoverished and subserviant until the Indians finally threw the Britsh out in 1947.

This is so wrong on nearly every level.

EIC was a private company, it was found in 1600, its glory days were hundreds of years before independence (from Plassey until requiring bailout in the early 1770s), the Raj was a British creation and the Indians most certainly did not throw the Brits out, they left because they couldn't afford to maintain their empire.

Last edited:

My understanding is they will be when the AFLW stuff is upgraded to what the men's team uses.

The $5 extra, I figured it wasn’t much but I am right behind you on the fazing out of collectibles. The demise of the social club medallion is a really sore point for me.

Okay, the obvious question to ask is does the AFLW membership card come with a $5 "levy"?

Hang on!

There's a membership card for the AFLW team, but you can't get one for the team that allows the AFLW team to exist in the first place?!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

They're not even subtle about it any more.

View attachment 1031099

How can 2021 be a foundational member when I was a member last year and the year before?? Isn’t this the third year?

.....No, well I’m not sure but I don’t think so.

L.

O.

L.

In saying that the AFLW membership which is $70 (or$75) has always just been a donation really as entry to the games was free.

What's a standard renewed adult Melbourne home game membership this year? $250?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back