Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.
1627023660903.png

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
just as a matter of interest... other than time .. how can they test the long term outcomes?
Is your suggestion to test over say 5 years and look at the results in 5 years time and then release the vaccine at that point?

And in the meantime lock down for 5 years until the results are in? Or carry on no lockdown letting it run and see what happens.

Just curious.
No im not suggesting to keep locking down for years. Just that the high risk groups need to take it, and the low risk groups only if they have reason to ie poor health, immune system deficient etc.

Other medicines take many years to prove they are safe. But this ones 6 months and it’s all good? The people showing heart enlargement after pfizer vax is looking more widespread than people are thinking. What are the long term effects of that? Not to mention the blood clotting of az. Fine if you’re old and have lived a good life. Too bad for the kid who ends up with heart problems later in life, instead of getting covid an having a 99.99999% of not even knowing they had it.

That game contained two of my favourite Dennis Cometti quotes.

The first was when Mackie streamed ran from half back to get on the end of a brilliant passage of play and run into the goal square and kick an easy goal and Dennis said "My wife could kick this. Mind you, she would've struggled to get in that position in the first place."

The second was when Stevie J took a while to kick into the forward line, and eventually the ball went over the head of Wojo and dribbled out of bounds, and Dennis said "He was going through his options alphabetically and was down to Wojcinski."

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
That game contained two of my favourite Dennis Cometti quotes.

The first was when Mackie streamed ran from half back to get on the end of a brilliant passage of play and run into the goal square and kick an easy goal and Dennis said "My wife could kick this. Mind you, she would've struggled to get in that position in the first place."

The second was when Stevie J took a while to kick into the forward line, and eventually the ball went over the head of Wojo and dribbled out of bounds, and Dennis said "He was going through his options alphabetically and was down to Wojcinski."
If only he could come back and replace that god awful buffoon BT 🤬

This sort of makes me want to buy one. Actually I think I will. About 20 bucks

as much as we laugh at the video, apparently those things really do work and can help if one has issues when going potty

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
as much as we laugh at the video, apparently those things really do work and can help if one has issues when going potty
Yeah for sure. When my tax comes in it's seriously one of the first things on the list.
I get numb feet on the shitter cause I'm always bent over looking at my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back