Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait s**t from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

He's probably frantic, wondering how the hell he is ever going to learn to handball where he is. It would be a real concern for anyone with integrity.
Imagine how Frantic he would be if he was actually traded to hawthorn playing as a forward. Knowing the ball will never go down there.

Imagine how Frantic he would be if he was actually traded to hawthorn playing as a forward. Knowing the ball will never go down there.
Haha! from the little petal with the 2 premierships in 6 thousand years. So cute. Fcuk off back to your gifted premiership club house and clean up all that dust from when you last opened your trophy cabinet.

With Sam Darcy starting to look like a top five pick what about the prospect of a first round pick swap and we get Jamarra?
This gives the doggies two bites of the cherry and we get a much needed full forward.

With Sam Darcy starting to look like a top five pick what about the prospect of a first round pick swap and we get Jamarra?
This gives the doggies two bites of the cherry and we get a much needed full forward.

It’s amazing how players shoot up boards when they hardly play any footy. Before the year started Sam wasn’t even mentioned in the top 20. He has played 3 games for the chargers. 2 ok and 1 good abs somehow is now top 5? Don’t know how they come to these conclusions with so little football.

And with respect do you actually think that Juh and pick 16ish is fair compensation for an apparent generational footballer?

It’s amazing how players shoot up boards when they hardly play any footy. Before the year started Sam wasn’t even mentioned in the top 20. He has played 3 games for the chargers. 2 ok and 1 good abs somehow is now top 5? Don’t know how they come to these conclusions with so little football.

And with respect do you actually think that Juh and pick 16ish is fair compensation for an apparent generational footballer?
Son of former AFL player
Tall potential KP/Ruckman
Early season form

Also sounds like this draft is heavy weighted with mids all adds to a high rating

Son of former AFL player
Tall potential KP/Ruckman
Early season form

Also sounds like this draft is heavy weighted with mids all adds to a high rating

True but to go from outside the top 20 to top 5 is a big step with so little footy mate.

In the end he goes where he goes but it’s a big jump.

My point is you get a top pick plus you match a high bid on a highly rated full fwd/ruck. You clearly don't need JUH at this stage but another top end pick plus Darcy must be a little worth while.

My point is you get a top pick plus you match a high bid on a highly rated full fwd/ruck. You clearly don't need JUH at this stage but another top end pick plus Darcy must be a little worth while.

Josh Bruce is 30 so JUH is the perfect replacement abs we will get Darcy anyway.

Whats to say someone won’t nominate Darcy just to make us use the pick you give us?

Id that’s happens we lose JUH for Darcy who we would get anyway even if we have to go into deficit with points.

Sorry mate makes zero sense for us to o that

Josh Bruce is 30 so JUH is the perfect replacement abs we will get Darcy anyway.

Whats to say someone won’t nominate Darcy just to make us use the pick you give us?

Id that’s happens we lose JUH for Darcy who we would get anyway even if we have to go into deficit with points.

Sorry mate makes zero sense for us to o that
you think Norf are smart enough to nominate Daicos then Darcy before taking Horne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it sucks finishing where you guys did then getting the number one draft pick. Shot sorry I thought I was talking to a Sydney supporter who was complaining about the integrity of the mid season rookie draft being compromised.

I wasn’t complaining in anyway just saying I think your trade proposal isn’t adequate and makes so sense from out side

not our fault we follow the rules and it advantages us for once.

I wasn’t complaining in anyway just saying I think your trade proposal isn’t adequate and makes so sense from out side

not our fault we follow the rules and it advantages us for once.
Mate you get a top three pick this year plus Darcy. You give up a kid who our own top pick from last year has the wood over.

Mate you get a top three pick this year plus Darcy. You give up a kid who our own top pick from last year has the wood over.
And by your suggestion, we also give up our first-round pick too. JUH is a described as a generational prospect. We paid pick 6 and our captain at the time for Tom Boyd back in 2014. Getting JUH would take capital practically unseen before. Not to mention Jamarra is contracted to the bulldogs, and thus wee get to decide how much it'd take to trade him. Which would be an absolute shittone. Doesn't have to be fair, just has to suit us enough.

Petrevski Seton weighing up his options. I think he’d be a good depth player and has been played out of position. Not sure what he’d cost us...?
Is he contracted beyond this year?

I'd definitely grab him for a Future 4th.

Definitely consider for a 4th rounder or the like. Talented with pace, mismanaged at the blues. A little soft, something we can fix imo or at least get him to play his role. Also the right age bracket for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back