Opinion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordon vs Downie vs Lazzarro vs Gulden vs Scott vs Powell vs Campbell vs Berry vs Bruhn vs Brockman?

Just kidding... not expecting anybody to answer this. Just making the point that the rookies are doing my head in :$

About 28 days ago people were panicking there would be no rookies

LMAO

About 28 days ago people were panicking there would be no rookies

LMAO

Was a completely reasonable fear this year to be fair; but yeah we have the opposite problem now :huh: The worry as well with all of them being named round 1 is that we’re likely to struggle for downgrade options throughout the year too sadly

Was a completely reasonable fear this year to be fair; but yeah we have the opposite problem now :huh: The worry as well with all of them being named round 1 is that we’re likely to struggle for downgrade options throughout the year too sadly

Fantasy is supposed to be fun :huh:

Jordon vs Downie vs Lazzarro vs Gulden vs Scott vs Powell vs Campbell vs Berry vs Bruhn vs Brockman?

Just kidding... not expecting anybody to answer this. Just making the point that the rookies are doing my head in :$

Can you run say... 5 of them on field? Especially the higher priced ones... only problem that I can see is who I would downgrade to later on?

I ditched Hind. I don't think he's worth paying 400k for. Feels good man :)

Okay my last decision to make

Worpel and 187k in the bank to get one of Clark/Markov up to Williams next week

Vs

Turning Worpel in to Merrett and have very little cash left over

Worps to Merrett sounds amazing to me

Hind and Gaff

Vs

Caldwell & Cogs

Vs

Hind and Cogs and keep 100k in the kitty to flog off JDG next week.

Caldy and Cogs 100%

I'm super off Hind now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ignore this call, he's still in my team. But I think 60-70s is where he's at

He could spew out 50s

True, but in all of the games so far the creative half backs have still managed to get around the 90 mark, at least. Hind isn't of their calibre, but he'll be the Dons' ball user off half back still. So it won't necessarily be 90+, but hopefully and I don't think unrealistically, 70+.

True, but in all of the games so far the creative half backs have still managed to get around the 90 mark, at least. Hind isn't of their calibre, but he'll be the Dons' ball user off half back still. So it won't necessarily be 90+, but hopefully and I don't think unrealistically, 70+.

Yeah, he was just in the last 2 or 3 guys in my team I was wondering if I could improve

I'm aware of his good potential

Yeah, he was just in the last 2 or 3 guys in my team I was wondering if I could improve

I'm aware of his good potential

For me I’ve got Xavier O’Neill sitting in the forward line and Tyson in the middle.

Really Tyson v Hind for me now, obviously Hind has the more secure role but surely the upside in Tyson is better at that price?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

For me I’ve got Xavier O’Neill sitting in the forward line and Tyson in the middle.

Really Tyson v Hind for me now, obviously Hind has the more secure role but surely the upside in Tyson is better at that price?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tyson is a curious one. I'm not sure they even consider him best 22. They may do.

I would love some North fans' input into their midfield mix for this season? CDU, Anderson, Cunnington, Simpkin would be the core? And you'd want to be getting games into Phillips, Lazzaro and Powell? Weird spot for Tyson, though I guess there will always be injuries.

Having trouble splitting these three at the moment. So welcoming any advice.

Isaac Smith vs Josh Kelly vs Ridley

Smith has a great match up for the next two. Durable as. Been ultra consistent this year. Solid role in a fantasy friendly team. POD.

Kelly has the highest ceiling. Durability a concern. Role not a sure thing. Looks to have a tough run on face value.

Ridley is the best value pick. Can wait until next week though as have cash and BE at 97. Would be trading Jiath to him who can cover his be too (77). Role may have changed with Redman taking half the kick ins now and Ridley being potentially used as a lockdown defender at times.A few guysscoring at a solid clip in the Essendon backline now too. Hard to see all three maintraining it.

Farrar who would likely bleed cash this week would be the one to go to smith/kelly. Already brining in Zorko and currently own Hall, Hind

Having trouble splitting these three at the moment. So welcoming any advice.

Isaac Smith vs Josh Kelly vs Ridley

Smith has a great match up for the next two. Durable as. Been ultra consistent this year. Solid role in a fantasy friendly team. POD.

Kelly has the highest ceiling. Durability a concern. Role not a sure thing. Looks to have a tough run on face value.

Ridley is the best value pick. Can wait until next week though as have cash and BE at 97. Would be trading Jiath to him who can cover his be too (77). Role may have changed with Redman taking half the kick ins now and Ridley being potentially used as a lockdown defender at times.A few guysscoring at a solid clip in the Essendon backline now too. Hard to see all three maintraining it.

Farrar who would likely bleed cash this week would be the one to go to smith/kelly. Already brining in Zorko and currently own Hall, Hind
Personally I would go Kelly. Seems to have his high scoring role back. Is still serious value

Smith looks good but can see him being rested soon and I think his scoring is a tiny touch lower than Kelly’s

Ridley has lost half his kick in duties so doesn’t seem to have the ceiling he had prior to his concussion. No doubt is serious value though but his break even suggests he won’t move a great deal in price anyway

Personally I would go Kelly. Seems to have his high scoring role back. Is still serious value

Smith looks good but can see him being rested soon and I think his scoring is a tiny touch lower than Kelly’s

Ridley has lost half his kick in duties so doesn’t seem to have the ceiling he had prior to his concussion. No doubt is serious value though but his break even suggests he won’t move a great deal in price anyway
Cheers mate! Just the advice I needed. Confirms/supports my thoughts in regards to Ridley. Kelly seems the man, like him more too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back