Training 2021 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Paton, on that facebook video he did with Coff, definitely mentioned that they'd be streaming the intra. No news from the club suggests that they're not tho. Pretty disappointed to be honest, have been looking forward to it all week
Yeah I remember him saying that too. Would be amazing if they gave some communications about it at all.

I was really looking forward to it as well.

If I am Paul Hunter and I get to play against Sam Alanakis as I am trialling for a spot it is probably not ideal
Quite the opposite.

Dominate the match up both in the ruck and around the ground and the spot is yours.

FYI, if you linger in key areas long enough. You should be able to have a good convo with finnis or lethers or a coaching staff.

Make the most of the drive down.

Quite the opposite.

Dominate the match up both in the ruck and around the ground and the spot is yours.

FYI, if you linger in key areas long enough. You should be able to have a good convo with finnis or lethers or a coaching staff.

Make the most of the drive down.
I don’t rate Alanakis at all so anything Hunter does wouldn’t influence my decision regarding him but if he does not smash him it might cost him a spot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back