Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody talking about Owies? 67 in his first game as a FWD. Surely JS wouldn't be a concern if he scores like this regularly?

Nobody talking about Owies? 67 in his first game as a FWD. Surely JS wouldn't be a concern if he scores like this regularly?

1 game isn't an indication of what he will score every week, especially playing small forward the graveyard position for SC scoring. JS would be shakey asf too. Doubt he holds his place once Marc Murphy and Jack Martin come back in.

1 game isn't an indication of what he will score every week, especially playing small forward the graveyard position for SC scoring. JS would be shakey asf too. Doubt he holds his place once Marc Murphy and Jack Martin come back in.
This.

Owies will be straight out for Martin IMO unless he kicks 2-3 goals a game and I can’t see that happening with any regularity.

Cerra back soon isn't he? They're midfield is stacked, would need to really perform to stick around

If he plays this weekend and does well, you probably can't double downgrade with two MID only's next week (RCD and Byrnes)
Cerra travelled with the squad to the Gold Coast and will likely play next week against the Bombers.

He's not a huge ball winner in general and isn't going to kick 3 goals every week. Can't remember if it was this thread I mentioned it in but one week where we drop Murphy and tell the world he has a "sore neck" as a cover up doesn't convince me that he won't come straight back when fit and there is no way Teague drops Betts before Owies regardless of form. Low ceiling and a low floor as a rook with ordinary JS (Murphy, JMartin, Fisher will all take his spot when fit I would presume although I would personally play him over Murphy) is pretty convincing evidence to avoid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played this week I feel with ports talls .

Unsure after that .

WaynesWorld19
Not very confident about Murray's JS .....McAsey starting to play well, Crows will want to get him in

Talia about 5 - 6 weeks away .....Butts scoring should then start to increase, as he won't be playing the lockdown role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back