Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need a playing forward rookie, Jeka is the only one I have come across. Any chance he could string some games together?

Need a playing forward rookie, Jeka is the only one I have come across. Any chance he could string some games together?
Or Will Kelly? I got no idea about these rooks. Really wanted the mini van playing. Might even pick him anyway.

Or Will Kelly? I got no idea about these rooks. Really wanted the mini van playing. Might even pick him anyway.
Both have not been very impressive at AFL level in their limited exposure so far. Both playing in rebuilding sides which should mean kids get games and both have s**t senior KPFs. The Hawks have better/more established young KPFs in Koschitzke and Lewis - I know Lewis is out at the moment since the boxing incident and they've just dropped ToB but there's every chance Jeka gets Reeves'd.

The Pies have arguably the worst KPFs in the comp IMO (lol Mason Cox) and I think if Kelly turns in an okay performance I think he's more likely to stay in than Jeka is. I would lean Kelly - just

Any $102k (or $117k) defensive rookies a chance to debut anytime soon?
Looking for a downgrade option for Highmore.
Have Bianco, so not imperative, but handy to have a potential scoring player if possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

Followed by

Randy Marsh GIF

Both have not been very impressive at AFL level in their limited exposure so far. Both playing in rebuilding sides which should mean kids get games and both have sh*t senior KPFs. The Hawks have better/more established young KPFs in Koschitzke and Lewis - I know Lewis is out at the moment since the boxing incident and they've just dropped ToB but there's every chance Jeka gets Reeves'd.

The Pies have arguably the worst KPFs in the comp IMO (lol Mason Cox) and I think if Kelly turns in an okay performance I think he's more likely to stay in than Jeka is. I would lean Kelly - just
Will Howes return push Kelly out?

Will Howes return push Kelly out?
Not sure I could answer that with any great confidence. I wouldn’t think so given it looks like Cox’s place that he’s taken this week but it depends how Harvey wants to structure up - might have to defer to the Pies contingent on this one

Not sure I could answer that with any great confidence. I wouldn’t think so given it looks like Cox’s place that he’s taken this week but it depends how Harvey wants to structure up - might have to defer to the Pies contingent on this one
Kelly v Jeka is doing my head in.

With TOB and Mitchell Lewis out of the side you would think Jeka has poor JS. Having said that he's third in the VFL for goals and takes tonnes of marks. Kelly's VFL numbers are ok without being great. NFI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back