List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Was about to say, recon he started as a Key Defender, maybe we want to use him down back.

Doesn’t makes sense up forward with Dixon, Marshall, MG and Ladhams.

Even if you got rid of Ladhams it's a hard ask to expect us to play essentially 4 KPFs (Dixon, Marshall, Georgiades and Finlayson) and a ruck every game. I understand we did it this year with some success, but it's clear that's not their preference of structure.

Finlayson is a good player with real attitude issues. Would be a cheap buy. Not sure where this leaves Marshall, georgie or ladhams.
In the sanfl.

we couldn’t play all of them. And our club has shown it will alway back in traded in players to the hilt so finlayson wouldn’t get dropped, Dixon would hold his spot. So probably Marshall and Ladhams go to the Sanfl I suspect, where their value drops until we trade them for a 4th rounder.

He wouldn’t be cheap. Gws have no real kfs, it was their weakness all year. And Finlayson is contracted for 2 more years. It will cost us overs.
Id say of we are getting Finlayson we are trading out Ladhams.

#sackken
Yuck. That would be such a nothing trade.

If Finlayson is in, Ladhams out to another club, that them makes Hayes the second ruckman in line.
Finlayson is much better forward than Ladhams and the Lycett to Hayes handover commences.

197cm 25 year old with 60 games into him that has kicked 44 goals in a year. I’d take him but probably should prioritise midfielders over forwards.
Maybe its a sign that we have finally realised the importance of forwards leading.

#sackken

If Finlayson is in, Ladhams out to another club, that them makes Hayes the second ruckman in line.
Finlayson is much better forward than Ladhams and the Lycett to Hayes handover commences.
It could be Georgie to replace Dixon at FF, Charlie to replace Ladhams at FP/2nd ruck and Finlayson to CHF.

If we get a good 1st or a mid for Ladhams it could work.

#sackken

Dixon
Ladhams
Marshall
Georgiades
Finlayson

Someone’s gotta go… otherwise one/two will be playing lots of hours in the SANFL
Maybe Clurey goes, and McKenzie plays SANFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if you got rid of Ladhams it's a hard ask to expect us to play essentially 4 KPFs (Dixon, Marshall, Georgiades and Finlayson) and a ruck every game. I understand we did it this year with some success, but it's clear that's not their preference of structure.

Yeah we play Ladhams cause he is pretty good on the ground + our other talls are pretty good on the ground too.

From what I’ve seen finlayson doesn’t at all. I reckon they would just play him Dixon and Georgiades.

Proven goal kicker of bags of 4/5 good mark and good field kick immidiate upgrade on Ladhams Marshall and to an extent Hayes if were looking for forward experience
Happily take finlayson if marshall and/or ladhams out. If hayes stays with them all in he will actually have peanuts fof brains.

To me this is either A) Weve given up on Clurey and McKenzie as keybacks or B) Weve given up on Marshall as a second tall forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back