List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't seen enough of Lienart in the SANFL to judge but has he ever held down a key position? I was shocked to find out he was 195cm as he seemed to play more as a taller flanker I thought he would be around 190 at most.

I dont mind Finlayson. His good is very good but he is very inconsistent.

1 kick, 1 mark, 1 tackle in a Grand Final scares me though.
Had an ok series though
Prelim 12d 2m 2.1
Semi 12d 3m 2.2
Elim 18d 3m 3.3

Not a star, but he's a current upgrade on Marshall/George or could play alongside both of those if Dixon misses through injury. Could likely get him for something less than pick 25 and a 4 year @ $400k type deal. Would definitely take that.

Had an ok series though
Prelim 12d 2m 2.1
Semi 12d 3m 2.2
Elim 18d 3m 3.3

Not a star, but he's a current upgrade on Marshall/George or could play alongside both of those if Dixon misses through injury. Could likely get him for something less than pick 25 and a 4 year @ $400k type deal. Would definitely take that.

Definitely an upgrade on Marshall, would spell the end of his career at Port IMO.

I haven't seen enough of Lienart in the SANFL to judge but has he ever held down a key position? I was shocked to find out he was 195cm as he seemed to play more as a taller flanker I thought he would be around 190 at most.
Was very good as a 2nd or 3rd tall key back at SANFL level. 3rd tall/back flanker at AFL level. Very valuable depth player I reckon, so it will hurt us a bit to lose him for next to nothing probably.

Got told Carlton has an Interest in Jarrod Lienert as do a couple of other clubs.
Wouldn’t move him for a useless late pick this year that would get eaten up by jase especially when we’ve easily got enough points for jase (4 4th rounders or something like that lol)

but would love to move him for a future 3rd or 4th rounder.

We need to start stockpiling picks in next years draft. Could give us flexibility to trade up which could be handy considering the pieces that could be available next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. We have an unusual surplus of medium size defenders. I could easily mount an argument for him over Jonas too.

Aliir = Aliir
Finlayson > McKenzie by 6cm and 4 years younger.
Lienert > Jonas by 7cm and 3 years younger.

Age profile of KPD position refreshed.

CD's comments on Dawson are like when he was told Shaun Burgoyne might be looking at coming back to SA.

Would it be a bad thing?

Gold Coast have picks 3,19,22,43,55,58,66 and a glaring need for a mature forward to support King.

Charlie has a big heart and passion for the club but losing him wouldn't worry me in the slightest. He's had enough chances and failed when it matters.

I havent really watched enough of Finlayson to form an opinion on him, but if there is anyone at our club who has runs on the board and some serious cred its CD & our recruiting team.

If Finlayson is firmly in their plans then im happy to back em in and watch it play out.

Dawson should be our priority though IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back