List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawks have Big Boy, Ceglar and Reeves on their ruck books. Can’t see why they would target Ladhams.

Is Reeves the guy who looks 7 feet tall? If Pistol thinks his ruck options are limited at Port, he hasn't seen anything yet.

Is Reeves the guy who looks 7 feet tall? If Pistol thinks his ruck options are limited at Port, he hasn't seen anything yet.

Yep Reeves is that huge bloke. I think he showed enough to suggest he’s got a future.

If Ladhams is looking for more first ruck time and we're not giving that to him any time soon, it's probably good business to look to trade him now. He's just played best 22 through to a prelim and has a year to go on his contract, which gives us a little more bargaining power than when he's out of contract and still wants to move next year.

We'd want to be very confident that Hayes is playing games next year and making it at AFL level though.

I reckon if CD knows the time frame of him deciding and says he's our #1 target then we have him in the bag and we are just finalising the contract and waiting for the appropriate announcement time without taking attention away from Ollie.
That was my thoughts, but then you hear Rowe and elbows all but say he's in the bag for that other mob.

Lol Theo Dropkick said Finlayson a straight swap for Ladhams. Never change 7.

They also said crows increasingly confident of getting Dawson then played a tiny excerpt of Chris Davies saying what we would do if we missed out on him.

I like ladhams he has talent I don’t won’t to lose him. In saying that I would trade our 3 rucks for Clayton Oliver, Petracca and the bont and just run all midfielders. Rucks do bugger all and classy on ballers we win you flags even if the opposition has Jesus Christ as first ruck.

Id risk both rucks getting injured if it nails us a quality mid. Worst comes to worst we play Charlie in the ruck and get to see what the forward lined looks like without him.
What quality mid would moving Ladhams on give us? (Especially that we couldn’t just trade our draft pick for?)
But if you don't want to do that then just also rookie the best and youngest state league ruck that is ready to play.
Unfortunately the state leagues have already been picked dry.

the best rucks in the sanfl this year we’re Hayes and Strahan (adelaides list)

the next best were
redden (ex-port)
Hannath (ex-afl journeyman who’s no where near afl level anymore - and was barely there when he was lol)
Knoll (ex-Sydney who cut delisted after one year and doesn’t look near it)

The rest of the country I think is even more sparse.

it’s why clubs are so desperate for rucks right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would happily package up Ladhams if it gets us Mitchell.

Say what you want about Mitchell but he knows how to find the ball. I’d rather he have the ball 35 times that the opposition.

A backup ruck is one of the easiest positions to replace and when getting a gun mid the other way it’s a big win.

Ladhams will probably never be a number 1 ruck and if we don’t strike a premiership next year we won’t for a while

Luke Dunstan says he wants to go Essendon to play with his buddy Nick Hind.

I would prefer to keep Ladhams. Lil Pisty is like Gawn-lite right now and has a huge ceiling. Would be a bad idea to send him away without something incesible in return.

Looking practically, as a tall he's premium currency. Wouldn't trade him for anything less than two first rounders and quality youngsters. We could net something insane for this man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back