List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephens reeks of the Hately luv, where we wanted him back from gws. Turns out to be overated. Sydney have found Stephens to be a bit soft , which is something they wont stand for. Not sure we need that type.
Completely different players. Stephens isn't soft and Hately isn't really soft either, he's just slow and has 0 hurt factor.

Stephens is behind some very strong young players for the swans and probably would be getting a game at a fair amount of other clubs. Because of all their good players he is played as a winger at AFL level and that isn't really his position.

He has speed. His disposal is good. He works hard. He finds ball. He is tough. If he can start building some form he is a very, very nice Boak replacement.

Granted he has a long way to go yet, but he is the best option available to us as a developing A grade mid outside of the draft. If you can flog Ladhams off for him you do that deal every day of the week, and I suspect Sydney might be partial to that deal as well.

I really liked Connor McFadyen in his draft year and he'll be coming out of contract this year. Has had a lot of injury issues but doesn't seem like he's gonna break into the Brisbane team any time soon. I'd be keen if we could get him for cheap - good sized mid/fwd.

How can we get Touk Miller. He is playing some football right now

throw some cash at shai bolton. speed, class, can get his 20+ touches and hit the scoreboard

throw some cash at shai bolton. speed, class, can get his 20+ touches and hit the scoreboard

theres a lot to like about what shai would bring to our team,

but what are Richmond asking for?

How much risk is there in paying a premium for a player who’s had a off-field incident (or two I can’t recall) coming to a club where most of the towns media would be camping in his bushes klan hood in pocket?

Do we think he’s a positive influence on spp?

Do we think he improves, stays around the same output or goes backwards here?

Cause I think richmond might be asking for remuneration based on what they think he can become.

I like shai. Could offer us a bit but also there’s a whole lot of risk there. If all it was gonna cost us was our first sure, but reckon Richmond Would be asking for a fair bit more (which I would) and that would handicap our drafting for the next two years.

he’s also more a secondary centre mid rotation guy which we have heaps of (butters, Amon , rozee, spp? Houston) where what we desperately need is a first choice centre mid to replace boak.

Jordan Dawson is a decent kick for goal. Can play too. But I guess Sydney have noticed that ;)

I almost wish we took a gamble on Tyson Stengle in the Mid Season Draft,he'd be handy right about now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Mathieson from Brissie as a temporary Boak stop-gap?
Pass.

I think Boak has got a bit left, by then I’d hope Bergman can really step up into a full time mid. Or get SPP from half forward into the midfield.

If we bring in a new mid, it really needs to be a genuine A grader with pace and elite disposal.

We have Rozee, no need for Bolton - it would just impact Rozee's development.

Miller is the most dedicated Sun in their history, would be shocked if he left. Bleeds for that club and is basically their version of Boak.

Mathieson is a dickhead. Great at footy but complete dickhead. Do not want.

Really like Dylan Stephens, has the potential to become a Cotchin from what I've seen. Very quick to get ball to boot too. Probably just needs some size on his frame before he can play his preferred position - which we've seen Sydney hold players back from for long periods (Mitchell, Mills, Heeney etc.).

More than anything I want us to nab Josh Kelly though. Throw the kitchen sink at him, he'd make one hell of a difference to our team.

Jordan Dawson is a decent kick for goal. Can play too. But I guess Sydney have noticed that ;)

Would trade for Marshall in a heartbeat. Dawson looked like Fyfe playing CHF good in the air reliable long kick athletic. Marshall would never put numbers up like that

Would trade for Marshall in a heartbeat. Dawson looked like Fyfe playing CHF good in the air reliable long kick athletic. Marshall would never put numbers up like that
Aren’t the crows into him bigtime

he was impressive against us

Definitely worth asking the question about Dawson but his price has significantly risen in the last couple of months.

I saw a article today about clubs starting to circle lahdams can't find it now to share but the more interest the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back