Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Anchorman GIF

Does anybody here in this chat ever cook HUMBLE PIE for dinner? :sneaky: 🥧
I can't remember who but someone on this board once boasted about how right they would be by saying they were looking forward to all the humble pie they were going to eat.

I can't remember who but someone on this board once boasted about how right they would be by saying they were looking forward to all the humble pie they were going to eat.
Maybe they meant they would first STEAL the humble pie from OTHERS.

Upsetting to think about.

:sneaky: 🥧

Maybe they meant they would first STEAL the humble pie from OTHERS.

Upsetting to think about.

:sneaky: 🥧
You always give people the benefit of the doubt 'less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had been wanting to see the lead up to the bridge collapsing to see if we could see any cars and trucks crossing it and you clearly can, remarkably the bridge seems to be clear of any traffic when it collapsed apart from the poor buggers preparing pot holes on it. Insane really. Could have been so much worse.

I had been wanting to see the lead up to the bridge collapsing to see if we could see any cars and trucks crossing it and you clearly can, remarkably the bridge seems to be clear of any traffic when it collapsed apart from the poor buggers preparing pot holes on it. Insane really. Could have been so much worse.

yeah they were lucky it didn't happen in the day time, it could have been really bad.

i find it a bit surprising that there wasn't a tug boat or two there just in case something like this happened.

Bloody hell some bloke went past Eddie Betts place racially abusing his kids who were playing basketball. Ed said he's open to a conversation with the bloke, if those were my kids the conversation would start and end with my fist through his face. What kinda campaigner abuses kids playing at home

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back