Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I like some fat on my steak. By some I mean the more the better. If I get served eye fillet I do really enjoy it.
1. Ribeye
2. Scotch fillet
3. Eye fillet
4. T-bone

The rest aren't great imo. maybe for bbq if a lot of people come round, but that is it

I’m a cabinet maker and was working in a clients house this week, wealthy family in Balwyn, check out what I found in one of the rooms 🤨

View attachment 1999068
Wowee! What a saddo

Cabinet maker is high on my list of things I might be if I had enother life after this one. A workshop with the smell of wood shavings and varnish. The satisfaction of really nailing a beautiful craft. Even being able to put up some extra shelving at home would be ace.

I’d never considered that it might be fun to check out the dubious belongings of clients in their homes, but I would totally enjoy that part too.

Wowee! What a saddo

Cabinet maker is high on my list of things I might be if I had enother life after this one. A workshop with the smell of wood shavings and varnish. The satisfaction of really nailing a beautiful craft. Even being able to put up some extra shelving at home would be ace.

I’d never considered that it might be fun to check out the dubious belongings of clients in their homes, but I would totally enjoy that part too.
Oh I mainly pursued this career in order to snoop through the belongings of clients, naturally.

Can be tedious at times but we do some really quality work and can certainly get some satisfaction out of that :)

I actually went to uni for film and TV, so, definitely ended up somewhere different ha.

Oh I mainly pursued this career in order to snoop through the belongings of clients, naturally.

Can be tedious at times but we do some really quality work and can certainly get some satisfaction out of that :)

I actually went to uni for film and TV, so, definitely ended up somewhere different ha.
Oh I went to uni and did music, and then much later arts, creative writing and then later again for some strange reason law.

None of this shares much of a relationship with my current occupation, but if anyone wants me to write “Melbourne Board! The Musical” and ensure we retain copyright then I’m probably more qualified than most.

Just turned my laundry into a butlers pantry.

Had I know this a month ago the business would have been yours.

Do you make your own cabinetry, or just do the install?

A mate who did mine has all the machinery to do the laminate stuff in his shed at home. I use the term 'mate' loosely as I paid full price. Got someone else to do the install.

I used ChatGPT for the first time today and decided I'd ask it to turn the Magna Carter into an interpretive dance and got this:

The dance begins with a solemn and regal tone, symbolizing the medieval era in which the Magna Carta was born. Dancers clad in attire reminiscent of the time period enter the stage, each representing a different aspect of society: nobles, clergy, and commoners.

As the music builds, the dancers enact scenes of oppression and tyranny, portraying King John's overbearing rule and the grievances of the people. They express their frustration through powerful movements, gesturing towards invisible chains binding them.

Then, a shift occurs. A lone dancer emerges, embodying the spirit of rebellion and justice. With determined steps, they rally others to their cause, symbolizing the barons who stood up against the king's tyranny.

The choreography becomes more dynamic, mirroring the negotiations and compromises that led to the drafting of the Magna Carta. Dancers move in harmony and discord, representing the tensions and debates surrounding the document's creation.

As the climax approaches, the music swells, and the dancers unite in a triumphant display of freedom and equality. They raise their arms in victory, celebrating the Magna Carta as a symbol of hope and progress.

Finally, the dance concludes with a sense of reverence and gratitude, as the dancers bow to honor the enduring legacy of the Magna Carta and its impact on the course of history.

Throughout the performance, the choreography blends elements of classical ballet, contemporary dance, and expressive movement to capture the essence of the Magna Carta's significance and enduring relevance.

I used ChatGPT for the first time today and decided I'd ask it to turn the Magna Carter into an interpretive dance and got this:

The dance begins with a solemn and regal tone, symbolizing the medieval era in which the Magna Carta was born. Dancers clad in attire reminiscent of the time period enter the stage, each representing a different aspect of society: nobles, clergy, and commoners.

As the music builds, the dancers enact scenes of oppression and tyranny, portraying King John's overbearing rule and the grievances of the people. They express their frustration through powerful movements, gesturing towards invisible chains binding them.

Then, a shift occurs. A lone dancer emerges, embodying the spirit of rebellion and justice. With determined steps, they rally others to their cause, symbolizing the barons who stood up against the king's tyranny.

The choreography becomes more dynamic, mirroring the negotiations and compromises that led to the drafting of the Magna Carta. Dancers move in harmony and discord, representing the tensions and debates surrounding the document's creation.

As the climax approaches, the music swells, and the dancers unite in a triumphant display of freedom and equality. They raise their arms in victory, celebrating the Magna Carta as a symbol of hope and progress.

Finally, the dance concludes with a sense of reverence and gratitude, as the dancers bow to honor the enduring legacy of the Magna Carta and its impact on the course of history.

Throughout the performance, the choreography blends elements of classical ballet, contemporary dance, and expressive movement to capture the essence of the Magna Carta's significance and enduring relevance.
Some interesting concepts for you to work on there. Also video please, or it didn’t happen

Just set the rice cooker to warm to get my first attempt at black garlic going.

Will report back in 3-4 weeks with results.

Now we play the waiting game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just turned my laundry into a butlers pantry.

Had I know this a month ago the business would have been yours.

Do you make your own cabinetry, or just do the install?

A mate who did mine has all the machinery to do the laminate stuff in his shed at home. I use the term 'mate' loosely as I paid full price. Got someone else to do the install.
I do both! Work in factory and install too, I work for a company though, haven’t really branched out too much in terms or working on my own, but looking to get into quoting jobs and doing some of my own stuff :)

I do both! Work in factory and install too, I work for a company though, haven’t really branched out too much in terms or working on my own, but looking to get into quoting jobs and doing some of my own stuff :)
If you get the chance to go solo and work for yourself do it. I waited until I was 36 to work for myself and regret not doing it earlier. Had it suggested to me in 2001 but had no money behind me. It was work I'd never done but but easy, stress free work.

I was too scared to leave an ok paying job and do it because I had little money at the time.

I don't think Goody is a great coach.
In 2022, the game changed in the sense that other sides started putting more players through the midfield which made them less predictable and kept their stars fresh. Further, teams started turning the ball over in their own D50 playing a running counterattack style with short off the line kicks to thwart intercept markers.

These changes have caused us a lot of problems and our coaching group haven’t really come up with any answers.

I don't think Goody is a great coach.
More Goody discourse in the random chat thread than in the Goody thread. I let you all get away with far too much.

More Goody discourse in the random chat thread than in the Goody thread. I let you all get away with far too much.
Perhaps it's time to move the entire board to hell.

I’m a cabinet maker and was working in a clients house this week, wealthy family in Balwyn, check out what I found in one of the rooms

View attachment 1999068
That hat is pretty cringe, especially I'm Australia

But going through someone's stuff is a bit of campaigners act

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back