Trades 2022 Fantasy Trades - Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Daicos 94 BE now and 15-30mm of rain forecast for Freo Pies game. Sad to see him become such a trade priority well before his bye.

Having to sideways Steele a big kick in the balls when there’s other pressing issues.

thoughts on steele + daicos -> Wines and Tom green

Nick Daicos 94 BE now and 15-30mm of rain forecast for Freo Pies game. Sad to see him become such a trade priority well before his bye.

Having to sideways Steele a big kick in the balls when there’s other pressing issues.
Was hoping Daicos would last to his bye but i am just going to move him now before he loses cash

How many rookies are people starting before trades this week?

I have McCartin, Clark, Daicos and Martin.

This week, I'm trading Steele to Cameron and McCartin to Lloyd. Not convinced by Lloyd but I have no other options in defense at that price.

Was hoping Daicos would last to his bye but i am just going to move him now before he loses cash
Might need to downgrade him. Ideally would have been bench down Daicos up like you’re doing but needing to move on Steele f’s it.

JHF -> rookie mid
N.Daicos -> Wines

Really isn’t great for my bye structure but it isn’t disastrous either. Wines priced well under 100 is just too good a price to ignore with a good couple of games coming up.

I'm not convinced a new coach will drastically swap things around at GWS. For supporters whose teams who had caretaker coaches, do you recall major positional changes when they took over?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitfield > Zorko
Butters > Duncan

Would love to afford Parker but just short, at least I get those campaigners out. Next week Martin > Macrae

How many rookies are people starting before trades this week?

I have McCartin, Clark, Daicos and Martin.

This week, I'm trading Steele to Cameron and McCartin to Lloyd. Not convinced by Lloyd but I have no other options in defense at that price.
2. Martin and Clark. Will dump Martin shortly I think and then Clark might take awhile to upgrade.

Time to clear out some Rd 12 bye guys.

Margarine > Brayshaw
Wanganeen-Milera > Cleary

Cogs and Whitfield survive another week because they have a new coach and play the witches hats.

Wines is going to have to wait until after his bye unfortunately,

I'm not convinced a new coach will drastically swap things around at GWS. For supporters whose teams who had caretaker coaches, do you recall major positional changes when they took over?
Usually a caretaker coach wouldn’t really change much; just safely take the reigns, maybe a few minor tweaks and hold off making any wholesale changes until the end of the year (if they even keep the job).

This is a little different because GWS has so many players that are clearly being played out of position. I think it was kozi that mentioned that Lachie Ash has been getting the most CBAs of anybody at the Giants (!!) No way that continues.

In any case, with West Coast as their next opponent we have the perfect excuse to hold the GWS boys one more week. Even if McVeigh changes nothing at all they should score a lot better this time round, so we get a free chance to see if he does move the magnets around a bit. If he doesn’t then out they go.

The sad thing is that the new coach would do **** all for Cogs and Whit I reckon. They are just hopeless, soft shelled crabs with no desire. At least Jelly has come good of late, but those other 2 spuds are finished.

That said, they both survive this week because Bowey and Daicos need to kindly **** off

Bowey -> Zorko
Daicos -> Khamis

D6 Rioli
M8 Clark
F6 Martin

Usually a caretaker coach wouldn’t really change much; just safely take the reigns, maybe a few minor tweaks and hold off making any wholesale changes until the end of the year (if they even keep the job).

This is a little different because GWS has so many players that are clearly being played out of position. I think it was kozi that mentioned that Lachie Ash has been getting the most CBAs of anybody at the Giants (!!) No way that continues.

In any case, with West Coast as their next opponent we have the perfect excuse to hold the GWS boys one more week. Even if McVeigh changes nothing at all they should score a lot better this time round, so we get a free chance to see if he does move the magnets around a bit. If he doesn’t then out they go.
Well Whit out of the forward line is the biggest no brainer for a start. Not expecting a million changes but by the same token not like McVeigh is some inanimate object that’s going to just sit back and watch a sinking ship. The team is a few tweaks away from being a heck of a lot better.

Well Whit out of the forward line is the biggest no brainer for a start. Not expecting a million changes but by the same token not like McVeigh is some inanimate object that’s going to just sit back and watch a sinking ship. The team is a few tweaks away from being a heck of a lot better.
Definitely hoping Whit is salvageable. Part of me wondering if he’s carrying something from early in the year.

Cogs is a broken spud. Didn’t want him in the first place. He’s lucky he lasted 9 weeks in my team. The quest to fix the forward line has begun. So far just addition by subtraction. Bye bye cogs! Thanks for your “service”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back